My Quest to build an imperial AT-ST vol. Lego Star Wars (pics) no 56k

So yesterday i was bored being sick and all so i decided to hit a lego store in the mall and build this....

took me 5 hours to do!!! and yes im a nerd
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

i was building it at the GF's table so of course itll have candles ha ha ha

So does she like pour hot wax on you or something???

Is that your freak wax nipple game?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

smh.gif
at 03silverbullet. Dude its called hobbies. Your probably the type of dude whos never had a GF and is sour at everything everyone does cuz you front likeyour a bad #@%.

Clean imperial ST. I have the Tiefighter, y wing and snowspeeder.Lego and star wars is a great idea.

Originally Posted by Unphased4

smh.gif
at 03silverbullet. Dude its called hobbies. Your probably the type of dude whos never had a GF and is sour at everything everyone does cuz you front like your a bad #@%.

Clean imperial ST. I have the Tiefighter, y wing and snowspeeder.Lego and star wars is a great idea.

aaahhh unphased, did i hurt your feelings young padawan? get a life and stop playing with toys

LMAO 03silverbullet. No feelings hurt. Dude i got them as a gift when i was like 10 but have em displayed in my room. But hey if i see some tight lego starwars set id buy it. I see nothing wrong with building stuff like this, would keep me occupied. Side note wth is a padawan?

I got bored of following the lego directions so i went custom with my ideas.
shagohod12.jpg

LOL, but seriously, awesome stuff, i always wanna splurge at the lego store and buy all the Star Wars legos but then id be mad broke.
Me=Huge Star Wars fan, so im jealous of your 1337 legos, good stuff!

Nah man it just really grinds my gears when people are douches like that... That and i try to start an argument over anything, i get a kick out of it. But itscool. I still have no idea what a padawan is. A jedi?? Ill look it up on wikipedia.

^^^^ iiight, cool no problem. and it's a jedi in training, damn i take a shot at you and you didn't get. i better watch it next time i try to make funof a STAR WARS fans.........you guys got each other's back

Not really a star wars fan. I just think some vehicles, boba fett and darth vader are tight. Watched a couple movies but havent seen em all.

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

i was building it at the GF's table so of course itll have candles ha ha ha
you aint got no girlfriend, cause you could have smashed instead of playing with toys if you were bored

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

^^^^ iiight, cool no problem. and it's a jedi in training, damn i take a shot at you and you didn't get. i better watch it next time i try to make fun of a STAR WARS fans.........you guys got each other's back

Star Wars fan? Who doesn't know what a padiwan is?
grin.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom