MY Shaquille O'Neal COLLECTION 09.6.6 update

that mustve been hard to get, man especially the newer shaqs there 30 bucks at payless dang you mustve had to save up
eyes.gif

Fantastic Shaq collection - I'd love to own the Shaqnosis and Preacher again! It's a damn shame how Reebok fell so hard.

Datt shaq collection stickin.....
pimp.gif
I need one of dose blk/whtshaq shirts..
smokin.gif

I got bout 6-7 pairs of reebok shaq's myself....

i know this is a really old thread but DAMN. i had the shaq dunkmob and will forever wish i could get another pair

this post is AMAZIING....Reebok needs to wake up n see the light in retro-ing....i would def cop some Shaqnosis blickies!!!!

Dopeness im curious as to how big the sz 22 really is..... biggest ive seen in person was a 17 i think

Reebok really needs to bring back the Shaqnosis, Dunkmob, and Reflection. Reebok gave us some heat during the 1990's, and if retored, I'd proudly cop without a care in the world........on discount though.

This was a worthwhile gravedig.

Great collection - great to see something that's not that same ole.

I think the Shaqnosis is overrated though - one of those shoes with a weird cult following.

Very dope collection.
pimp.gif
Nice to see some variety outside of the Nike/JB collections, but besides all of that, those instapump Shaq's are crazy. The home colorway (white pair) is extremely dope too!

Major props man! Reebok has heat that needs to be retried. I would mind buying reeboks for a change

Very interesting collection of Shaq gear. Those Shaq Attaq's 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Thanks for sharing. 

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
collection

Shaq owns his logo, so I can't see Reebok re-releasing anything Shaq related unless they negotiate ($$$) some sort of deal with him.

Back
Top Bottom