My Shoe Collection B4 being broken down and sold

Here is my collection of J's that ive put together since i was a sophomore in High School. Unfortunately due to my financial situation i have to startparting ways with my shoes. But b4 i do i took pics so i can remember the good old days. Its not as impressive as ive seen on here, but hey they were specialto me. I guess thats the only thing that matters right. I tried to collect the colorways he would wear on the court but gathered a few others along the way.

Fire Red Vs is all I need to say
smokin.gif

good stuff.

do what you gotta do, sneakers aren't going anywhere...You know where to find em again when you're ready. I sold about 75 pairs in the past 2 months,kept my favorites and called it a day

Some are 11 and some are 11.5. I can fit into both and we all know w collecting getting em is what matters

Pretty nice collection, white/black/red colorways are always nice! Especially love Fire Red V's
pimp.gif

I know to be honest i hated the 15s w a passion then when they came back out i missed out on them. Wasnt worth spending the amount they were goin for on ebay.oh well 22 of 23 aint bad lol

Nice kicks sorry to hear you had to let them go but you got pics of what you had you can always look back @ them but it might hurt lol but you can always getthem again

Back
Top Bottom