My sister was robbed vol. disdude.jpg

My sister's house was broken into three days ago, but the only thing that was stolen was her laptop. I thought that was a little strange. Then the next day a computer identical to hers was posted on Craigslist. So she then text messaged the seller from a google voice account, and it turned out it was someone she knew. She set up a meeting for tomorrow at 6. My uncle cousins and a few homies are going to meet up with him, take the laptop and diddy bop back home.

thanks for this story OP.

Please keep me updated.

It's amazing how technology can help people figure out who tried to do them dirty.

Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells.

Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells.

:rofl:

Shut TF up!

BTW, OP, this gonna be good.

Last edited:
LMAO

I want to see what happens.
Poor fella posted this in TAN and someone suggested he make a thread.

Now he's getting flambayed :lol:

please please please film the confrontation. that will gaurantee this is thread worthy

also FYI, this was a burglary not a robbery

Someone better get knocked out during the transaction

prepare your body
I agree.. this can be good

I'm prepared for the video OP will surely update us with when this goes down.. right OP

Last edited:
not having a video of the transaction would be such a let down.

OP, don't let us down.

Back
Top Bottom