My sister was robbed vol. disdude.jpg

See what had happened was, I walked in checked the serial number and it was a match. When I went back in I asked to hold the computer again, but he wanted the money first. I told him I knew it wasn't his computer, then he ran (Lowe's is a big store with a hundred aisles). Some how he got away, but he doesn't have a car nor does his friends or family so we're riding around the parking lot and the bus stops looking for him.
2rw2929.gif

OP you ain't ish.  How you let him get away.

See what had happened was, I walked in checked the serial number and it was a match. When I went back in I asked to hold the computer again, but he wanted the money first. I told him I knew it wasn't his computer, then he ran (Lowe's is a big store with a hundred aisles). Some how he got away, but he doesn't have a car nor does his friends or family so we're riding around the parking lot and the bus stops looking for him.

I dont really care what happened, I just wanted to see you film it. Where is the vid of your fail OP?

See what had happened was....See what had happened was....
That phrase normally mean I failed... And that sir you did...

Ima waste my 1st post on this huge disappointment thread. Shame on you OP. Your
Unc pretty much set you up to fail.

As soon as the serial numbers matched up, you shoulda decked his ***, and got your **** and left. You're terrycloth bo.

And where did this take place? You said Lowe's is a big store with a hundred aisles, so why are you in the parking lot?

Plus, I've been in Lowe's/Home Depot and you would definitely notice a grown man running, especially in a retail store where he could be possibly stealing from the store.

Video of the confrontation or DuckTales. With NT mobile, you can directly upload pictures and you can upload video to YouTube. No excuses.
So true

iX0Y0Zds9peAY.gif

Your uncle's a ******g moron.​

So now,​

1. the dude is just not gonna show up,​

OR (and the following is the more likely scenario, because he has to go to work either way and you said that yall are meeting in Lowe's parking lot right before his shift)​

2. He's gonna come with more goons than you and y'all are gonna get clapped over a 500 dollar laptop​

You shoulda told your old *** uncle to sit the **** down somewhere until 6​

Oh well​

Either way, bring a camera, whether you are successful or not, post the vid​
I died...
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom