my small no heat sb collection (10+ pics)

First off thanks to brick sb for helping me, now here it is

Theres no real heat, i began collecting the end of this summer and im 15. I pay for all my own shoes unless b-day or christmas. Im aware the purples are notsb's but i figured why not. The clothes are there because im just showing what i like to match with. Enjoy.

BONUS

wand over a pic in photobucket...choose the line under the pic that starts with ...click on it and paste into window.

welcome to NT....good start, keep it up

EDIT: no prob for the help, that is what NT is about [img]http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/laugh.gif

GOOD START MAN. Feeling the Mosquitos. Anyways you wear my size, let me know if your looking for something, maybe I can help you out.

definately a nice start bro, keep it up. props for the jays fitted
pimp.gif

With a name like your's, i thought your collection would consist of sb's, only. But i see a pair of jays
grin.gif

Good start homie, I just started getting shoes recently too, I'm 16. I don't plan on having a huge collection like other people on this site.

as always, a good start sir. and, some words of wisdom if you don't mind..

before you get too deep, get some variety in there.

heads tend to forget that nike makes other sneaks besides dunks n jordans... and yes, i am aware that this is niketalk, but don't forget, there's alsoa lot of other footwear brands out there.. it can never hurt to broaden your horizons early and branch out from there.

Back
Top Bottom