My Sneak Collection as of summer 2010

its cool.but anybody who has a sneaker collection.has to have atleast one pair of jordans.thats like one of the unwritten laws
nice collection tho

its cool.but anybody who has a sneaker collection.has to have atleast one pair of jordans.thats like one of the unwritten laws
nice collection tho

Originally Posted by puftrees

nice collection tho

So they cant like what they want and they must have j's? Nah fam. Do you.

nice collection tho

So they cant like what they want and they must have j's? Nah fam. Do you.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

love that you have what YOU like, i applaud you for that keep true to yourself

Thanks man ima try to keep it that way
happy.gif

nice collection tho

when the right pair come along ill purchase them
happy.gif

nice collection tho

when the right pair come along ill purchase them
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Jlouis5

Thanks man i plan to keep it that way
wink.gif
I think everybody starts off casually then when you start reading forums and know about new releases then you go crazy and just buy anything out there.  Well that's how it was for me, then you start having less space in your apartment and start to re-evaluate some of your purchases and weed out what you don't wear and what you really like.

Originally Posted by Jlouis5

Thanks man i plan to keep it that way
wink.gif
I think everybody starts off casually then when you start reading forums and know about new releases then you go crazy and just buy anything out there.  Well that's how it was for me, then you start having less space in your apartment and start to re-evaluate some of your purchases and weed out what you don't wear and what you really like.

Back
Top Bottom