My Sneaker Cookies (mostly Nike SBs)

Those turned out pretty nice. If you could lessen the icing (?) and make the lines more apparent it would be perfect. Good job though.
pimp.gif

Those turned out pretty nice. If you could lessen the icing (?) and make the lines more apparent it would be perfect. Good job though.
pimp.gif

Thanks guys! For the next batch of Jordans, I'm trying to get the icing thick enough that it doesn't run so much and I won't have to use so much. I'll keep yall posted!

Thanks guys! For the next batch of Jordans, I'm trying to get the icing thick enough that it doesn't run so much and I won't have to use so much. I'll keep yall posted!

hows it taste? ^^^ Party snack? That tells everyone you are the biggest herb if you do as such...

hows it taste? ^^^ Party snack? That tells everyone you are the biggest herb if you do as such...

Originally Posted by ilikethemds

Btw good job, i could tell that they were sb's when i first looked at them xD. A little less icing if you rather have details than taste 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ilikethemds

Btw good job, i could tell that they were sb's when i first looked at them xD. A little less icing if you rather have details than taste 
smile.gif

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I've been playing around w/ different icing techniques, but failed. I also tried bending up another cookie cutter to a mid-top Jordan which also failed. The shapes of Jordans vary too much, unlike the Dunk sillouette.

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I've been playing around w/ different icing techniques, but failed. I also tried bending up another cookie cutter to a mid-top Jordan which also failed. The shapes of Jordans vary too much, unlike the Dunk sillouette.

Back
Top Bottom