im confused, did you have sex or what?
this is NT im tryna keep it pg 13

yes it was used 30 minutes prior to relations en la cama

Originally Posted by Zyzz

im confused, did you have sex or what?
this is NT im tryna keep it pg 13

yes it was used 30 minutes prior to relations en la cama

laugh.gif

I'm far from impotent and kegels do work...that %$* is wild...

Also drink Guiness or stouts..for some reason they help my stamina a lot so that might work too

laugh.gif

Also drink Guiness or stouts..for some reason they help my stamina a lot so that might work too

my natural stamina is fine, i dont drink btw

blackmagnus, i love supplements, i was just givin my review on this popular product, got it for free like i said.

think the best thing from this experience was how it felt more intense and the climax was very powerful. again, not a placebo effect.

my natural stamina is fine, i dont drink btw

blackmagnus, i love supplements, i was just givin my review on this popular product, got it for free like i said.

think the best thing from this experience was how it felt more intense and the climax was very powerful. again, not a placebo effect.

NOW-testojack_1.jpg

Now this %@@% right here my +%+%$...this %@@% right here will have you busting all over broads...having her look like she got spooged on like the ending of a gang-bang scene. My lady has BANNED me from using this because it made me too hard and aggressive. Not good for you dudes who go raw like a pound of ground beef...cause it makes you fertile too.

NOW-testojack_1.jpg

Now this %@@% right here my +%+%$...this %@@% right here will have you busting all over broads...having her look like she got spooged on like the ending of a gang-bang scene. My lady has BANNED me from using this because it made me too hard and aggressive. Not good for you dudes who go raw like a pound of ground beef...cause it makes you fertile too.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

They sell this stuff everywhere now. The problem is any guy would be too embarrassed to take it to the register, whether it's a male or female cashier. Even if you use the self checkout at Wal Mart, when you buy pills it beeps and the self checkout monitor has to come over and make sure you're old enough so they'll see you're buying penis pills.
laugh.gif
no worries they sell this stuff at the corner stores...habibi don't care if you buy extenze or not
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

They sell this stuff everywhere now. The problem is any guy would be too embarrassed to take it to the register, whether it's a male or female cashier. Even if you use the self checkout at Wal Mart, when you buy pills it beeps and the self checkout monitor has to come over and make sure you're old enough so they'll see you're buying penis pills.
laugh.gif
no worries they sell this stuff at the corner stores...habibi don't care if you buy extenze or not
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

laugh.gif

We all do this in the Caribbean

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

laugh.gif

We all do this in the Caribbean

Is it just me or has OP's post seemed more sarcastic lately?
laugh.gif

Not just in this thread but in any of his recent post on different threads.

Is it just me or has OP's post seemed more sarcastic lately?
laugh.gif

Not just in this thread but in any of his recent post on different threads.

Back
Top Bottom