"My team missed the NFL playoffs, so I'll be pulling for the…"

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

niners and texans in the sb.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Texans If I had to pick someone...
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

I'll be rooting for the 49ers and Tebow. Honestly anyone is cool with me as long as its not the Steelers
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 @ my Titans 

Don't really care...I just want a shoot out. So a Pats Pack or Pats Saints would be nice. Love watching high powered offenses in the Superbowl.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

How many Super Bowl winners lost 1 reg season game?
1984 San Francisco 49ers
pimp.gif

Although the 1998 Vikings with Moss and Moon should've beaten the Falcons in the NFC Title game and played John Elway in SB 33...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

You will all be rooting for the Gmen by this time next week

Really like their defensive line so I wouldn't mind seeing those guys beast. Plus people don't give Eli the praise he deserves.

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

How many Super Bowl winners lost 1 reg season game?
1984 San Francisco 49ers
pimp.gif

Although the 1998 Vikings with Moss and Moon should've beaten the Falcons in the NFC Title game and played John Elway in SB 33...
tired.gif

one of the most slept on underrated teams ever.  if they had the personality and character that guys on the 85 bears had, they would be held in the same regard.  they pretty much destroyed the same bears team in the nfc title game in jan 85,  they lost their only game by 3 points and dominated the dolphins in the super bowl.

with that said, i've been a jet/49er fan since i started watching football in 94. 

that said, if the 49ers don't win the super bowl, all i ask for is that it's not green bay or new england.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Man no love for Steelers...is it all because the QB?

Sucks Mendenhall is out for you guys, but whatever you do...please beat Denver.  I don't even want to think about the Tebow slurpage if Denver pulls a playoff win out of their %$*es.

Originally Posted by mjd77

Sucks Mendenhall is out for you guys, but whatever you do...please beat Denver.  I don't even want to think about the Tebow slurpage if Denver pulls a playoff win out of their %$*es.
the steelers better not pull a 2010 saints.   i want to see tebow crucifed on sunday courtesy of james harrison.

Originally Posted by mjd77

i wanna see james harrison lay tim tebow out come sunday.   if the hit is legal he better not get fined nor suspended either.

It's Goodell, of course he'd be suspended. Not that his off season comments helped at all with that...dummy

Back
Top Bottom