My Weekend Trip to Seattle, WA (100 x PICS RE-UPPED!) 5/18-5/20

pimp.gif
Nice pictures. Glad you had fun.

man i love this place.......props to you man......want to reside here on day....

so cal sucks IMO compared to this city/area....

always wanted to go to seattle. i wanna hit up the evergreen fest. thanks for sharing OP.

All that sun and clear skies until the last few pics makes me want to call ducktales.

Also no pics of the fine women of Seattle?
nerd.gif

I see you got the best dish at Toulouse. The scallops on sweet corn is worth going to dinner there.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

All that sun and clear skies until the last few pics makes me want to all ducktales.

Also no pics of the fine women of Seattle?
nerd.gif
Friday and Saturday were beautiful. Sunday was not...and today I think I saw Noah's Ark pass me on I-5.

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Seattle sucks in terms of weather. Year on year, of rain and gloom, make it crappy.

indifferent.gif
false

True.
You should never ever move here. It is horrible. I hate my city. Never move here.

Spoiler [+]
wink.gif

Cool pics man. Looked you hit a bunch of places for such a short trip. Way more than I did.

really nice pictures. I had a delay on a trip to Idaho and stopped at the seattle airport. Closest thing for me to seattle.

them otters just lamping around like 'come at us bro.' Great pics man looks like you did a lot in 2 days. Seattle is like 1 of 3 cities in the US I want to go to but have not yet.

The pics have convinced me that I need to plan a trip to Seattle in the near future.
pimp.gif

Love my city. Glad to be back home.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Great pics, OP. They remind me that I should play tourist around here a little more often.

Looks like you really enjoyed yourself. I was able to go last March for a week for work and really enjoyed it. It has quickly become one of my favorite cities.

Back
Top Bottom