My XX3 Air bubbles popped!! What should I do?!

So i was wearing my All Star XX3's to work (Hibbett's) the other day and after like half the night was over (around 6) i felt the air bags start todeflate in my right shoe. So with every step I felt nothing but rubber to the floor. Of course, im nothing short of pi_sed....I was just wondering what Ishould do....help is appreciated.

I would call Nike customer service and see if they can do anything. I believe if the shoes are less than two years old, you can send them in to Nike and ifthere is a manufacturer's flaw, they will send you a voucher for the retail value of the shoes. Of course, you'll be out your XX3s.

Forefoot or your heel?
Its either the IPS or Zoom that popped...but Zoom Air rarely pops...especially the full lengths that are in the XX3s.

Wrong forum my man, but that sucks. Like someone else said, ask Nike for a voucher...

yeah show us a pic! and i have no clue what will happen but tell us what happened after you call CS! im guessing notthing though or theyll give you money tobuy another pair. (diff kicks though)

Zoom air does deflate, I had it happen to my Lebron II lows. It's not a visible damage, so you can't really post a pic of the deflation. Just thateverytime you step hard with the heel it makes a "pssssssst" sound.

Btw, it's been proven the XX3 don't have IPS (too lazy to find the xx3 dissected thread)

Originally Posted by Yusuke420

I would call Nike customer service and see if they can do anything. I believe if the shoes are less than two years old, you can send them in to Nike and if there is a manufacturer's flaw, they will send you a voucher for the retail value of the shoes.

^ That.

i got a pair in my sig....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

pic or it never happened.

how's he supposed to take a pic of something that's not visible... he's not gonna cut his shoe in half just so you can be satisfied....

but anyway, just call nike customer services and i do believe they'll provide a voucher for you

Originally Posted by Yusuke420

I would call Nike customer service and see if they can do anything. I believe if the shoes are less than two years old, you can send them in to Nike and if there is a manufacturer's flaw, they will send you a voucher for the retail value of the shoes. Of course, you'll be out your XX3s.
Hmm I wonder if I could somehow break the technology in my CDP XX's that I don't wear and receive $155 voucher from Nike... I never wearthem so I'd be happy with a voucher for half the pack.

Back
Top Bottom