My XX3 Air bubbles popped!! What should I do?!

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by Yusuke420

I would call Nike customer service and see if they can do anything. I believe if the shoes are less than two years old, you can send them in to Nike and if there is a manufacturer's flaw, they will send you a voucher for the retail value of the shoes. Of course, you'll be out your XX3s.
Hmm I wonder if I could somehow break the technology in my CDP XX's that I don't wear and receive $155 voucher from Nike... I never wear them so I'd be happy with a voucher for half the pack.

I use to do that with all my old Air Maxes in the 90's where them for a year pop them send them to Nike.

send em back, get your voucher. you know every time you wear em you won't be able to stop thinking about that air bubble.

Lose weight .....
roll.gif

the production date has to be within the last 2 years in order to get a product voucher from nike. if the production date is older than 2 years, there'spretty much nothing you can do. i know the white stealths were produced in November 07 (at least mine were) and I think the all stars came out earlier thanthose, so you might be cutting it really close right now. check the tag inside the shoe. if it's still within 2 years, use the link provided above for thenikebiz return site.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Buy a new pair...but I dont think xx3's had air bubbles homie...
Didnt some cut some black stealths in half and couldn't find the zoom air
There was flaws in the dude's claim. He was probably trying to push an agenda because he was getting at Nike/JB about environmentally safeproducts in the shoe.

Throw on a pair of XX3s and tell me the Zoom Air and IPS arent there...just because one dude happens to cut in half a XX3 in China, doesnt mean i gotta believehim.

Nike customer service homie. Same thing happened to me a few times. luckily they weren't any of my jays. I remember back in highschool when the ColboltJordan XI i.e.'s dropped. After a month of wearing them, I stepped on a thumb tack on my home from school. the air came out of the one shoe. I was sotight. I used to love them kicks.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Buy a new pair...but I dont think xx3's had air bubbles homie...
Didnt some cut some black stealths in half and couldn't find the zoom air
There was flaws in the dude's claim. He was probably trying to push an agenda because he was getting at Nike/JB about environmentally safe products in the shoe.

Throw on a pair of XX3s and tell me the Zoom Air and IPS arent there...just because one dude happens to cut in half a XX3 in China, doesnt mean i gotta believe him.

Check my collection post I love the XX3 and the thing is I don't care if they have the bubble or not. THEIR COMFORTABLE and thats all that matters

You have to have stepped on a tack or something cuz zoom air isn't just gonna pop, but I've had it happen to me before as well by stepping on a pushpin. For all you clown's asking dude to post pics: There ain't nothin' to see! The zoom air is not visable on XX3's and zoom air will deflateif indeed you do step on something sharp and pointy as I described. Cut the BS. Contact Nike my man and they "might" re-emburse you, but yourXX3's are done cuz they sure ain't gonna send you a new pair. Good luck!

TO THE COMMENTS ABOUT ME LOSING WEIGHT: I'm 6"3 220lbs. Thats not overweight in athletic standards but I do think that they deflated. I left them inmy trunk for a couple days during the summer and the next time I wore em I felt something give out in both of them. When i went to play in them on the hardwoodit felt like i was on rubber and thats it. so its not a "me being overweght" issue. It's a *+% happened to my XX3's I paid $200 dollars forkinda issue. Thanks to all the ppl on here tryin to help me out Im callin customer service in the morning so it'll be taken care of. Ill just buy a newpair later on and hook myself up with something else for the time being. Good Lookin' out!

Originally Posted by Yusuke420

I would call Nike customer service and see if they can do anything. I believe if the shoes are less than two years old, you can send them in to Nike and if there is a manufacturer's flaw, they will send you a voucher for the retail value of the shoes. Of course, you'll be out your XX3s.

what he said

Originally Posted by aruggles606

TO THE COMMENTS ABOUT ME LOSING WEIGHT: I'm 6"3 220lbs. Thats not overweight in athletic standards but I do think that they deflated. I left them in my trunk for a couple days during the summer and the next time I wore em I felt something give out in both of them. When i went to play in them on the hardwood it felt like i was on rubber and thats it. so its not a "me being overweght" issue. It's a $*@ happened to my XX3's I paid $200 dollars for kinda issue. Thanks to all the ppl on here tryin to help me out Im callin customer service in the morning so it'll be taken care of. Ill just buy a new pair later on and hook myself up with something else for the time being. Good Lookin' out!

Don't take it personally. Anonymity and stupidity combined mean a large chunk of posts on NT contribute nothing.

from what i understand, nike is usually pretty good about customer complaints so just call.

my personal experience was when i ripped the cdp xx1. they gave me a $200 voucher which i thought was more than generous since i only paid $200 for the bothcdp II & the xx1.

Back
Top Bottom