My XX3 Air bubbles popped!! What should I do?!

its a pair of 23's...come on now...its not like were talkin about cement 4's...just cop a new pair and be done with it.

Originally Posted by Bigster2084

its a pair of 23's...come on now...its not like were talkin about cement 4's...just cop a new pair and be done with it.

and its not white/infrared 6's or chicago 10's either, but its still money spent towards shoes that had deffects. i drive an '08 toyota yaris, andif it started breaking down after a week i wont blow it off just cause its not a lambo....SMH

OP - any update on getting the situation solved?

i feel your pain same thing happend to my motorsport xx3's it was the left shoe i felt evey pebble i stepped on and all that i was mad i felt like i wasleaning when i stood still.

send them to nike

lool at the stone cold steve austin moving pic
laugh.gif

you probably stepped on something sharp. I dont think Nike will credit you on this one, most likely will get destroyed.

Sorry to hear that dude.

I've got the XX3 all-stars too, but I haven't had that problem.

Hopefully Nike will give you a refund.

can anyone tell me what the concequences are of wearing shoes with punctured/deflated air bubbles? air jordan 5,air max, etc

damn. i got the all-stars, i only wore em a few times in the gym and once to wear around, hopefully mine dont deflate on me

Well if that really did happen,it sucks for you

Give Nike a call and tell them,you should get a new pair for free..I did it with soccer cleats last year

I don't see why they wouldn't accept your shoes like they did my cleats

How long have you had them? If their still kinda new bring them back to the store with the receipt and tell them the problem. otherwise just throw them away ordisect them and post pics of them. I would hate it if that happened to my kicks.

Back
Top Bottom