Mya Moore. Trppin?

I was aware of this story since last year and the update yesterday they got married was, I dunno the word, surprising I guess. I have no issues, I’m happy for them but it definitely is a one of a kind story. This thread has a lot of people with questions/misunderstandings.

A few things

Maya hasn’t played the last 2 seasons. She’s 31 now, an mvp and 4x champ. For what it’s worth. She hasn’t played overseas since she stepped away. I think she’s played like 5 seasons overseas and won titles every time. She’s OD

She met Irons when she was 18, he had already done 10 years in prison at the time.

Neither Maya or irons are attorneys but they’re working closely with lawyers and the legal system to bring justice to the wrongfully convicted. It really sounds similar to that move Just Mercy with Michael B Jordan :lol:

Maya said she hasn’t decided on playing b-ball again.

ESPN is working with them on a documentary

Honestly bro real talk I thought about this and how after all the work and sacrifice Maya made, my guy can NEVER get caught slippin on Maya. Like how bad would you feel if after all she did, if he ever does something to mess with her... Gods work better be strong with him lol
I get that. Him cheating on her or doing her dirty but that isn't the only reason a relationship ends.

He looks like the buff-fat dude that used to play a lawyer or detective on some network TV show I can’t think of right now.

They even have the same shaped head.
You mean Steve Harris? I see it. Wood Harris brother btw
fc9bbc8545017e0cfa9aa0362d740c59.jpg

What’s crazy she’s a superstar and she was making less than me a year from playing ball.
that’s insane

Back
Top Bottom