MySpace thread..FAQ and tips...

yo how change the size of the text boxes?.....i have a myspace music and i need to make my band descripiton part wider...can anyone help me out>?

Yo, Why on the Mp3 Player from ProfileTweaks, Can't you select the black skin?

It gives me that white joint everytime...It throws off my whole profile....

Does anyone know how to add Wingdings or Webdings symbols as regular text. I tried random combinations of <Times New Roman .. 0x42 (which is the character code) and such, but it didnt work.

any of the profilesnoop type programs work?? ive been seeign lots of bulletins about variants of it lately

What is the program that allows you to put thumbnail pictures in a box, then when you click on the picture it shows the the pics regualr size?
St. Louis Cardinals Representative​
9 World Series Championships​
Smith - Musial - Boyer - Brock - Gibson - Schoendienst - Slaughter - Dean - Busch​

Anything else besides filelodge to upload?

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-MAIL[/td][td]EBAY[/td][td]AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
Joe Mauer's Sideburns>You.

Does www.ripway.com not work with www.webjay.org?
Everytime I enter the direct link to a song that I've upped on ripway, webjay says it cannot find any songs from the link I've submitted. I find it stupid that webjay won't work with ripway LOL. Only b/c filelodge is still givin' me uploading problems. SMH
[/center]

YO! i need help im tryin this code for hiding things n when i put it inn it cancels the other one out can anyone help! THANKS!
SoleSTACKED

does anyone use filefactory.com ? i uploaded a song but it doesnt provide a code to host it? can anyone help?

hey i got a question... HOW DO PPL's MYSPACES GET LIKE THIS? :

profile.myspace.com/index...ID=1745344

profile.myspace.com/index...ID=1999852

profile.myspace.com/index...D=13636237

it doesnt SHOW there friends. it says they have X number of friends, yet shows none of them.

its NOT that lil code stuff, cuz if it was, u can juss go to View > Page Style > No Style (on Firefox)... and it will show all tha stuff thats hidden with tha codes..

so how does it get like that? is it some new myspace privacy feature?
but i think its gay..

Niketalk > Google
Niketalk > Wikipedia

Quote:
Does www.ripway.com not work with www.webjay.org?
Everytime I enter the direct link to a song that I've upped on ripway, webjay says it cannot find any songs from the link I've submitted. I find it stupid that webjay won't work with ripway LOL. Only b/c filelodge is still givin' me uploading problems. SMH

it works for me...i got like 3 different names on ripway...sometimes the songs i got uploaded to 1 user name wont work but the other 2 would and it would keep on doing that between all 3, but it still works...
"If you dont know what im talkin bout
act like you do, later figure it out
If you dont know what im takin bout,
I dont either, Im still tryna figure out"
-Keak Da Sneak

anyone heard of pizza redux? there's a new tracker but you need like 30 posts on their forum.

how do you get your birthday to show up under your name?? mines in a couple of days but it still doesnt show up under my name... n e help??

this @#%$ is gettin crazy for real.....
I'm gettin over 2,000 hits a day now, over 400 friend requests from weirdos I try to only approve NT'ERS or girls, but man.... and I got like 700 unread messages.

myspace is the best marketing tool ever. lol

myspace.com/djbenballer
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

For Anyone who wants to know how to customize your page check this out

www.mypimpprofile.com/
St. Louis Cardinals Representative​
9 World Series Championships​
Smith - Musial - Boyer - Brock - Gibson - Schoendienst - Slaughter - Dean - Busch​

Back
Top Bottom