MySpace thread..FAQ and tips...

Anybody ever go on myspace from SKII? I go on it from there at times when I'm bored and sometimes I post bulletins. Lately, I haven't been able to post bulletins for whatever reason. Anybody else experience this?
[/b]

How does some people's Top 16 have the "Online Now" icon flashing? I thought you couldn't see the "Online Now" if you customize your Top 12, 16, 20, etc.

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

Im trying to hide my comments but it says put the code under your "Who Id Like To Meet" Section but i have a music profile so I dont have that section...how could I still hide it??
Light Blue Shoez, Dark blue pants/
4 0r 5 b**ches and they all wanna dance/ - Snoop Dogg

Anyone else getting crazy friend requests from those fake profiles? I've gotten like 10 within the last hour.
It's deep how you can be so shallow.

so theres no tracker still right???????????????????
$$Team Fabolous$$
SELLING - NIKE SUPER ZOOM DS SZ 8
WANTED Red Sheeds, West Indies 4, Holland & USA WorldCups, Valentines sz 10-11
or Dunks or PREMIUM Forces
EMAIL [email protected] AIM igotmjsthatudont

Quote:
How does some people's Top 16 have the "Online Now" icon flashing? I thought you couldn't see the "Online Now" if you customize your Top 12, 16, 20, etc.

Add X-Men The Last Stand:

mail.myspace.com/index.cf...=75760752&

(It's automatically accepted.)

And you can get a legit Top 16 right from MySpace that works just like your Top 8 with just dragging different users.

I guess X-Men must of paid MySpace for this feature.

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-MAIL[/td][td]AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
Sleep is the cousin of death.

is there any real way to have more than 12 pictures?

thanks in advance.....

RELEVANT - SHOELACE - NIKEAIRNGUYEN - KELLOGG
"WE KILL THE "​

^ight thanks dude... im not gonna go out and buy that @#%$ though...... haha

RELEVANT - SHOELACE - NIKEAIRNGUYEN - KELLOGG
"WE KILL THE "​

Em P. Thee Trealthy 1. Add me, peep my music, let me know what's up. Also, peep my other folks music or my Goonies & EMVYUS which is all produced by the people at BoomSlap! Productions. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom