MySpace thread..FAQ and tips...

Jordan Freak 32
How do I get a profile like that?

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-MAIL[/td][td]AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
J's 4 Sale: IV's, VII's, XII's, and XVIII.5's Sz 9 PM Me!!

---MYSPACE QUESTION for people who browse using their phone---
After you click the new messages new comments new f.request links does the "sorry unexpected error" screen ever come up???
I have yet to check my inbox from my phone.:frown:
If you have a solution a pm would be nice. Thanks.
"I don't bust em in half it leave a nasty taste
i swollow em whole and get the thizz face"

How do you delete your groups?

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-MAIL[/td][td]AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
J's 4 Sale: IV's, VII's, XII's, and XVIII.5's Sz 9 PM Me!!

okay so ive been using filecabin, and i could never find the correct code to get the music to play on my page, so all i did was copy the DOWNLOAD link and paste it into my quicktime code to play. but i just noticed how long it takes for it to DL the song in order for it to start playing, and when it does start playing it skips and speeds up :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:smh:
nono.gif

so my question is, is there a correct code to use thats on the filecabin site? or is there another host that i can use to do this so it wont DL, and just stream it? thanks

Quote:
Quick question and too many pages to search, but does the quality of anyone else's photos decrease when they are uploaded to MySpace? And is there any way around this?

Yes and no.
Quote:
okay so ive been using filecabin, and i could never find the correct code to get the music to play on my page, so all i did was copy the DOWNLOAD link and paste it into my quicktime code to play. but i just noticed how long it takes for it to DL the song in order for it to start playing, and when it does start playing it skips and speeds up :smh:
nono.gif

so my question is, is there a correct code to use thats on the filecabin site? or is there another host that i can use to do this so it wont DL, and just stream it? thanks
Quote:
can someone tell me a good image uploading site

Photobucket is good and is never down, only problem is they cut the size of your picture in half to save bandwith. So if you want a picture 640x480, make sure you upload the picture as 1280x960.
Quote:
anybody know how to resize pictures, my pictures coming out to small

Download infran view, it's very easy and FREE image editing software.
Quote:
How do you delete your groups?

Go to the myspace group you want to delete, and in the top right hand corner (depending on the group profile) are some options. One of the options is "resign". Click that.

Well, you really can't. It's because the way myspace downgrades the image for bandwith issues. The best way to counter it or slightly counter it is, when you take a picture make sure it's in the max size the digital camera or cell phone camera can display. Than go to photoshop and edit the image size down, a really good size is 640x480 or 400x300. Yeah, it's small, but ive notice it gives the best quality. Save the image as a .jpg and with a max quality of 12. Than upload it to myspace; you'll notice a slightly better quality image. You can also use tools like 'blur', which help to smooth out the image.

anyone else having trbl w.there pics..i got some uploaded, but when i looked they were showing i have no pics.
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collection Js"...

SEPT 2nd =The Hunt for the 8th National Championship for THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY !!!!!
~~~~HEISMAN HUNT IN COLUMBUS~~~~

How do I delete a group that got erased? When I click on it, it says Invalid Group ID. Try a different ID.
- KB8

Anyone know how to change all the font to white so that my page is readable? It looks soo busy. I gave up b/c I'm not good at this. Someone please help. Thanks.
SHOES RENT

Looking for custom tees in 3xl!

can someone see if they can upload pics?? i haven't been able to for like a day and a half.
TEAM THREAD JACK yeah i bet you do want the Mod to lock the topic now chump.

Selling VVVVVVNDS Fleshlight. Pm me here for info

Does anybody know of a good File Hosting site other than Filelodge?

Am I the only one who has problems w/ FL most of the time? When their site acts up, so does my playlist.
[/b]
[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom