N*E*R*D - Everyone Nose (Remix) Feat. CRS and Pusha T OUT NOW!

PE' > P. WILL > P-USHA >>> K.

I was mad disappointed w/ pusha ton tho'..............
sick.gif
mad.gif
2c21594164f8bfd92d7e4d3991f0668ae383b3b.gif

Are...ya'll seriously biggin this up? I'm actually tight. The beat was straight basura, and nobody's verse was mind-blowing.

SMH @ me once again falling victim to the NT hype
smh.gif

OG is better IMO.

But Pusha I do salute *does the hand movement.

YO! I think the beat is fresh as hell. I'll agree that no verses were mind blowin but you dudes is wildin' talking like the beat ain't dope. DF!!!

Originally Posted by EL Flaco McFly

on first listen, the track is flames....but OG beat is nicer to me

agreed 100000 percent

the OG beat was way better. Ye's verse was OK at best, Phor Real's verse was good, Lu came correct, and Pusha demolished. OG is still better to methough.

After a couple more spins, this %#! is absolute fire.

I wasn't looking for the verse's to be stellar. It fits with vibe of the joint. Dudes are just going to get the people hyped. And it was well executed.

This CRS thing is looking reeal major.

The man rhymed "fat panda" with "At-lanta"
laugh.gif

I liked it. Crazy beat. Flows worked as well.

Pusha, Kanye, and Lupe were very nice like usual. The beat was kool but the o.g. beat was better.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! I think the beat is fresh as hell. I'll agree that no verses were mind blowin but you dudes is wildin' talking like the beat ain't dope. DF!!!

I played this in the whip on my way to school just now and I love it! I even wrote my own verse. I hope there is a CRS album on the horizon...

Aside from Push, the track is not as hot as you guys are making it out to be.

...Original is still my jam.

Originally Posted by impalaballa187

The beat was straight basura, and nobody's verse was mind-blowing.

I feel the same way, but this judgement was after 1 quick listen, maybe if I listen to it a couple more times I might have to retract my statement. I doubt it though

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY this cold as hell

pimp.gif
cant wait for the album. PUSHA japped g!

Back
Top Bottom