N.Korea plans nuclear test, rocket launch "aimed at the U.S." SMH

North Korea said Thursday that it plans to carry out a "high-level nuclear test" and further long-range rocket launches, all of which it said are "aimed at the U.S." The statement from the North's National Defense Commission was carried by the state-run Korean Central News Agency.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2013/01/23/n-korea-plans-nuclear-test-rocket-launch/

I didnt see a thread about this, why are these people infatuated into going into a world war with the US? :smh: Is it time to prepare for a WW3?

More info :

Seoul, South Korea (CNN) - North Korea said Thursday that it plans to carry out a new nuclear test and further long-range rocket launches, all of which it said are a part of a new phase of confrontation with the United States.

The North's National Defense Commission said the moves would feed into an "upcoming all-out action" that would target the United States, "the sworn enemy of the Korean people."

Carried by the state-run Korean Central News Agency, the defense commission statement followed a United Nations Security Council resolution on Tuesday that condemned North Korea's recent rocket launch and expanded existing sanctions.

North Korea, which often issues bellicose statements in its state media, said Thursday that it rejected all Security Council resolutions concerning it.

Last edited:
mean.gif

no thread yet cuz its breaking news.

anyways.............i dont even know.....

The state of delusion in North Korea is absolutely mindblowing to me,how do they even think that they'd have the capability to strike halfway around the World? Last time I checked,only the global superpowers have that type of military capability not a borderline 3rd world country :lol:

Last edited:
yeah right they don't have the technology 

they do tests all the time and fail. but the rhetoric isnt encouraging 

Isn't it more scary to think that there are people over there "without the technology" playing around with this stuff though. :lol:

They're...

1) Either out of money, and making new threats to secure more aid in exchange for "peace"

or

2) Controlled opposition, used to justify the presence of the US military in the Asian/Pacific region - perhaps not "controlled" straight up, but the US def has some benefits of having a formidable foe in the region, which is why their regime has been maintained for so long w/o any interventions.

...imo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom