N.Y. GIANTS (5-0) @ SAINTS (4-0) Vol. Game of the Week (10/18, 1pm est)

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I also didn't know the NFC title game was after 6 games, god forbid the Giants lose a game and end up with a 5-1 record.
eek.gif
You know how these dudes are, you lose= you're a fraud= season's done= epic fail = end life

@+#! like that, so i'm not surprised by these replies.

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

and this is why nt needs to screen all members
laugh.gif

where the ++!+ do yall come from? "
roll.gif
lolz, fraud, bum, expozed"

eyes.gif

go outside and play.
What else do closet Raiders fans have to do? Root for their team? Highly unlikely.

Eli needs to work on his deep ball (pause).

He's had like 4 passes just out of the reach of his receivers today.

Once all that clock was burned, Coughlin should've just said screw it and kneeled.

Didn't he do that earlier (call a timeout when they looked confused)? I bet if he had a timeout he would have called it.

Wow, that's the second subjective call this crew has gotten wrong.

All I want out of this game now is for Shockey to get mollywhomped.

Home cookin' New Orleans style.

Giants/refs killed their own momentum before the half.

Originally Posted by henz0

Yall complaining about the call like dude completed the pass
it's just that we are getting are heads stepped on already, why all the BS calls to add on?

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Saints - Eagles
How the hell you have the Eagles over the Vikings? that's the dumbest thing i've heard today.
laugh.gif
Same thing can happen this year that happened last year. Brett Favre ain't that good.
by that logic, i'll just say the eagles will take a crap in the playoffs like every year.
eyes.gif

you can't tell me anybody's looked close to better in the NFC this year than N.O. and Minnesota.

Yeah they have looked the most impressive, but Minnesota hasn't played anyone of any significance just yet. But we'll leave that argumentfor later in the season. Back to this game, not a good start for the offense.

Originally Posted by henz0

Yall complaining about the call like dude completed the pass
No, people are complaining about the call because there's been a few questionable calls that have gone against the Giants today already. Whenit seems like it's starting to becoming a trend you do that.

eek.gif
@ all the time Brees has in the pocket.

Saints have played the Lions, Jets, Eagles, and Bills.

Minny has played CLEVELAND, DETROIT, San Fran, Green Bay and the RAMS.

Everybody has a "soft schedule" cause the talent level in the league is garbage this season. There are very few good teams in each conference.

Back
Top Bottom