N.Y. GIANTS (5-0) @ SAINTS (4-0) Vol. Game of the Week (10/18, 1pm est)

8 minutes drive against the giants
pimp.gif

Didnt he drop it after his jump? The camera showed the ball leave his hands when he bounced off the ground. Thats still a TD?

this game will expose the giants as frauds. they been feasting on their soft schedule .....

Originally Posted by onewearz

this game will expose the giants as frauds. they been feasting on their soft schedule .....
So beating bad teams up makes em' frauds? So does that mean the Eagles and other good NFC teams are frauds as well?

You beat whoever is on ya schedule (same way the Saints have), this is not an easy game regardless of how well the Giants have played (Saints have morepositive things going into this game than the Giants do).

Giants will still win 11-12 games.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

So beating bad teams up makes em' frauds? So does that mean the Eagles and other good NFC teams are frauds as well?

You beat whoever is on ya schedule (same way the Saints have), this is not an easy game regardless of how well the Giants have played (Saints have more positive things going into this game than the Giants do).

i only say frauds cause everyone swears they're the best team in the nfl. they haven't played anyone yet to garner that title.

i'm just salty cause i'm the only jet fan in my family and they (my fam ) constantly get on my nerves
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

You beat whoever is on ya schedule (same way the Saints have), this is not an easy game regardless of how well the Giants have played (Saints have more positive things going into this game than the Giants do).

i only say frauds cause everyone swears they're the best team in the nfl. they haven't played anyone yet to garner that title.

i'm just salty cause i'm the only jet fan in my family and they (my fam ) constantly get on my nerves
laugh.gif
I hope they bother you all season long.
laugh.gif

Saints look damn good, the Giants look 2 steps slow on everything defensively

Back
Top Bottom