NAACP Leader Exposed as White Woman in Blackface

Nkechi Diallo, aka Rachel Dolezal, Reaches Settlement in Welfare Fraud Case

694940094001_5986328766001_5986327916001-vs.jpg

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nkechi-d...ezal-reaches-settlement-in-welfare-fraud-case

The onetime president of the NAACP’s Spokane, Wash., chapter, Rachel Dolezal, reached a settlement with the state last month regarding her welfare fraud case.

Dolezal, who made headlines in 2015 after her claims of being African-American were debunked by her own parents, reached a diversion agreement on March 25 that required her to pay restitution and complete 120 hours of community service, her attorney confirmed to KXLY on Thursday.

“I think it’s a fair and equitable resolution of the matter,” Dolezal attorney Bevan Maxey said. “I don’t believe she tried to obtain benefits that she wasn’t entitled to. Needless to say, she’s been through a lot. I believe this is the appropriate way to solve it.”

Dolezal, 41, who changed her name to Nkechi Diallo in 2016, was arrested in May 2018 on charges of first-degree theft by welfare fraud, perjury in the second degree and false verification for public assistance, FOX 28 reported.

She allegedly collected close to $9,000 in state assistance from the period between August 2015 and November 2017, despite depositing more than $80,000 during that same time frame.

Her 2015 book, “In Full Color,” is what tipped investigators off that she had been cashing in on book sales, speaking engagements and other sales.

Maxey told KXLY that if Dolezal agrees to the terms of the agreement, her charges will be dismissed.

“I think she’s anxious to move beyond this and move forward with a productive life. She’s a very intelligent and creative woman.”

I wonder just how common this really is.

Because it strikes me as one of those sad realities we live in. Take teachers who have inappropriate relationships with students. Sure, some get caught… but I’d chance a bet that a lot more get away with it.
So I’m left to wonder how many people are out there perpetrating other races and flying under the radar!

I wonder just how common this really is.

Because it strikes me as one of those sad realities we live in. Take teachers who have inappropriate relationships with students. Sure, some get caught… but I’d chance a bet that a lot more get away with it.
So I’m left to wonder how many people are out there perpetrating other races and flying under the radar!

That **** happens more than we realize. In our face too. People do this often in industries, where backgrounds are made up (Politcs, Entertainment, Music, Wresting etc)…and run with it, unless actually called out/exposed.

Shoot, the George Santos dude in Congress just fabricated his whole entire background, claiming to be Jewish :lol:. And this is only like 1 lie, out of a hundred he told. And he still in Congress and elected official lol.

Think about somebody like Khaled, who played the role a Miami Latino down with Terror squad…till we found out he was an Arab from New Orleans :lol:. It’s more common than we think.

I know it’s some ppl slipping through the cracks for sure.

I always wonder if I would’ve fell for Rachel’s..I mean, Nkechi Diallo’s ****. Its easy to say you wouldn’t from the sidelines in retrospect, but would I have been a person to call it into question?

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news...l-nkechi-diallo-********-arizona-school-fired

Edit: looks like NT censors OF

Article below:

The Arizona-based educator formerly known as Rachel Dolezal has been ousted from her position in a local school district due to content posted on her ******** account.
Dolezal, who legally changed her name to Nkechi Diallo in 2016, had been teaching at an elementary school in Arizona since August 2023, according to a report from News4 Tucson.
She was fired this week after her ******** account was brought to the district’s attention, as its posts are “contrary to our district’s Use of Social Media by District Employees policy and our staff ethics policy”, said Julie Farbarik, the district’s director of alumni and community relations. The account was linked in Diallo’s public Instagram profile.
“We only learned of Ms Nkechi Diallo’s ******** social media posts yesterday afternoon,” she said, according to News4Tucson. “She is no longer employed by the Catalina Foothills school district.” The district did not immediately respond to request for comment.
Diallo is best known for controversy surrounding her racial identity, identifying as a Black woman for years and even heading the local chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) before her parents publicly revealed she is white in 2015.
After the controversy, Diallo lost her role teaching African studies at Eastern Washington University and launched an account on ******** in 2021 after struggling to find work. She has made 600 posts in the years since and shared hundreds of paywalled adult videos and photos. Diallo could not be immediately reached for comment.
Diallo’s is not the first example of an educator being terminated or resigning due to ******** content. In 2023, a Missouri teacher was suspended and later resigned after her account was discovered and shared on Facebook. Some have argued the presence of teachers on ******** underscores the financial pressures those in education face, with the average school teacher making$66,745 a year and 40% of all education professionals earning less than $25,000 every year.
********, a subscription-based adult content site, exploded in popularity during the pandemic, going from 1 million global creatorsin 2020 to 3 million in 2023. The average ******** creator makes only $151 monthly, but some of the top accounts bring in as much as $5.4m a year.

Back
Top Bottom