"Naked man killed by Police was ‘eating’ face off victim"

Originally Posted by jbv1

While this is about a person under the influence of a drug, it brought back to memory this story - (guy was mentally ill)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Tim_McLean

Happened in midwestern Canada... a few years back and the guy is now allowed out on day passes.... creepy...

This happened close to where I live, one of the most disgusting things I've ever heard
sick.gif

And now he's allowed out
30t6p3b.gif

Once again,

"bath salt" is a slang name for some new drug called memphadrone. which produces similar effects to e, meth, pcp, cocaine. thats why he appeared to have "super human strength" and was out of his mind.

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

While this is about a person under the influence of a drug, it brought back to memory this story - (guy was mentally ill)

Happened in midwestern Canada... a few years back and the guy is now allowed out on day passes.... creepy...

This happened close to where I live, one of the most disgusting things I've ever heard
sick.gif

And now he's allowed out
30t6p3b.gif
The hell is wrong with Canada? They let this guy walk among regular folks?

Wow that video is disturbing, something that can alter your state of mind that much is really scary. I hope this doesn't be one some kind of epidemic. Sad sad sad world we live in

Sad truth is, with the media and all of the talking about bath salts its just going to become more popular and more people are going to use it. If anything the continued talk about it is just making the usage skyrocket instead of trying to warn people about them.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

So apparently the Miami Herald released an 18 minute surveillance video. Scared to click it.

I seen it, you can't really see anything up close its a far view but you can see the outline of him and get the general idea of whats going on. At the end the camera is a closer view but you just see their legs.

Originally Posted by buggz05

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

SAY NO TO DRUGS!!!!
Or we can legalize so that people aren't using this synthetic OTC crap...

I think we should just say no to drugs. We done want to open flood gates.

I saw one surveillance video you just see two small figures off in the corner. Can't see much but still super creepy. Kind of wish I didn't watch it.

so apparently the media said it wasnt the bath salts that caused this guy to do what he did. some article stated that there was an unknown virus that affected the attacker, and it destroys internal organs and makes the person crave human flesh. the brain receives a bunch of signals which then tell her person to eat flesh

but who knows why the attacker really did it

Um yeah... This is getting bad.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...t-follow-20120531,0,4066697.story?asdjklfa;sd

A 21-year-old Morgan State University student has been charged with first-degree murder in the killing of a man whose dismembered remains were found in a Joppa home and nearby church trash container, police said.

According to charging documents, Alexander Kinyua allegedly admitted to eating the victim's heart and portions of his brain.
The case comes on the heels of shocking incidents in cities like Miami, where a naked man believed to be high on bath salts ate another man's face, and New Jersey, where a man disemboweled himself and reportedly threw his intestines at police officers. Police there say they aren't sure whether the man, Wayne Carter, was on drugs or suffering from mental illness.
eek.gif
What is being engineered right now?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by buggz05

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

SAY NO TO DRUGS!!!!
Or we can legalize so that people aren't using this synthetic OTC crap...
I think we should just say no to drugs. We dont want to open flood gates.
Ironic statement cause that's exactly what's about to happen on here.
Some of these links I don't even wanna click
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Fresh Prince of Nowhere

...and here we go!!

Looks like we're gonna be facing 28 weeks later zombies and not Shaun of the dead.

"There was another incident after the popular Ultra Festival where a guy was walking around naked, and was hit by a taxi. He jumped on top of the taxi, beat the people inside. It took 15 officers to stop him, and as he was being tasered, he was begging them to shoot and kill him," says Aguilar. "But because we had that many officers we were able to subdue him and take him to the hospital where they basically froze him."
eek.gif
eek.gif
what!?!?!

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

sick.gif

And now he's allowed out
30t6p3b.gif
The hell is wrong with Canada? They let this guy walk among regular folks?

how they calling it a standoff though?  they should have killed that mother %#+%#! right there.

Back
Top Bottom