Name 1 guy you think you can beat in the N.B.A!

at yall even being serious
laugh.gif

oh and ididit please hush up. you lost privileges to post after your nba finals prediction. go back to lurking.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

no one. lol, they are in the NBA for a reason, and I'm here getting a degree for a reason.

sad but true. we gonna study for minimum 4 yrs paying thousands of dollars to some college just to earn maybe hundred grand a year if you are good whilethese guys get hundred grand per GAME just b/c they are good at basketball

they're in the NBA for a reason. Any NBA players can look phenomenal in practice and scrimmages. Some just cant translate them in real games. An examplewould be darko. Some Pistons players (one of them i think was sheed) claimed that darko used to play great during their practice games.

And missing lay ups doesnt mean an NBA player sucks more than you do.

glen davis

id 'beat' him
devil.gif

roll.gif

glad to see there are at least some non-homophobes on the board.

for real tho none of you could beat any nba players. none of you. the step up in skill, athleticism and overall game is damn near unimaginable to most of you.you have no idea.

mannn. if any of you REALLY believe you could beat an nba player, you're an IDIOT. plain and simple. mark madsen woud work all of us. now, if you playedD-I ball, or professionally somewhere else, MAYBE...but there's a reason they're in the L. i had the opportunity a couple years ago to play twice aweek kevin willis and mmmmoookie blalock, those dudes are old as balls and still made me look stupid.

Sasha Vujacic...and I don't even know how to take a jump shot.

Chris Quinn

man...you don't know what you are talking about

[Charlie Murphy] Challenge Him! Aight?! and make sure your friends are there, too! [Charlie Murphy]

I don't care who they are but ALL of dudes in the L will burn you.
stop being serious in this thread. y'all straight comedy
roll.gif

Boykins. I would just drive on him all day. And I'd make him use his J, which isn't all that great, cuz he's definitely not taking it to the hoopon me. I'd be swatting his shots like flies all day.

And I'd make him use his J, which isn't all that great, cuz he's definitely not taking it to the hoop on me. I'd be swatting his shots like flies all day.
you're telling me that a 5'5" player who has averaged over 10 ppg in the NBA, scores all his points on j's?

if he can take it to the hoop on NBA bigs what makes you think you can stop him.

i wish there was a way for all of you to play against the players you think you can beat. the fustigation would be tuuurrrrrible.

i can play...But I'm not stupid...

exactly.

think about how good you are. take an honest objective assessment.

now if you are really really super astonishingly good, there is a remarkably high chance that Mark Madsen, Ira Newble, Chris Quinn, etc. would absolutelyannihilate you to the point where even if you never said it out loud, you would be embarrassed to have ever thought you were good at basketball.

If we're talking about solely 1on1 then I think it would be pretty reasonable to think that if someone was 6'6" or 6'7" and had someshooting ability they'd probably be able to hang Yuta Tabuse. In a 5 on 5 situation Tabuse would be 10X the player but if we're talking about 1on1 Isee no reason why someone with a lot of length and a jumper wouldn't be able to just shoot mid range j's over him the entire time. I'm saying allof this under the impression that Yuta Tabuse isn't much of a shooter, btw . .

Real talk, I don't think that I could beat anyone in the NBA....but I've gotten closer than most
laugh.gif

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
homicide6.jpg
[/font][/font]HOMICIDE
[/font]
[/font]
Corey Williams
Hometown: Bronx, NYC
Born: 1977
Height: 6'4
Position: Guard
Affiliations: EBC, CBA, USBL

One of my closest friends from college, Corey. Those of yall familiar with the Rucker, etc know about Homicide and how he's killing cats uptop (word to A-Butta
laugh.gif
)
Anyhow, he made it to a few NBA camps and almost made the Raptors roster a few years back (it was between him and Alvin "permanent injured reservelist" Williams
smh.gif
)

Well we used to play one on one in college, and I did beat him once...and of all the times we played, I don't think he ever just blew me out (no hm)

Nowadays I don't play much anymore, so he'd probably straight merk me

lmao francis you're out ifi t. YOU will NOT beat delfino, get over it. you would have a hard time beating me one on one, imagine what he would do to you.
i cant believe you people are serious. no one on niketalk would beat any nba player

/thread

Back
Top Bottom