Name 1 thing that changed your life when you first tried it.

Originally Posted by SW33TS1NC3R1TY

Thongs, till my mommy put me on when I was old enuff...I used to hate having pantylines.

youre going to have to provide us tagged pics of thong vs. panties. thank you.

Lmao. at the thong reply.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'd have to say Mortal Kombat.

I remember we was at the bus stop. My friend Jeroh was like, "man my dad baught me this new game, they be killin folks and all. It's call MortalKombat"
We was like yea right. He said "my dad gone to work all day, yall should come over."

So we walked to his house, he pops this game in, he's got a paper full of all the moves, he's kickin our @@@ !

Then he does a finishing move with Kano and rips a dudes heart out......................

Changed my effing life. We were stuck on that game everyday. Skipping school like crazy.

2nd I say Sex. Blew my mind

3rd Shrooms AWESOME

some high quality brain

NT. seriously. always was a shoe fiend, but being on NT put me way ahead of the game when I was like 15 in terms of having the best and most exclusive at thebest price and i started flippin kicks heavily and exponentially increased my income at a young age.

and organized basketball. made me feel like i was on the big stage like tv and i would put on a lot more than just balling around the hood

listening to gucci mane music
krispy kreme donuts
purple kush

eatin krispy kreme donuts after purple kush also
pimp.gif

not the biggest thing in my life but lifting weights and exercising. i stopped the heavy soda drinking and junk food. trying to work out and look good and atthe same time staying healthy by watching my diet.

vagina,but better yet the first time lasting a minimum of 20 mins in the sack and knowing positions. i felt and still feel like god ftw

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Cocaine

Didn't change it in a bad way, but it broke down a wall that few in my circle of friends have infiltrated, and it was my one rebellious action in life. Now it's like no big deal.

Nintendo, Basketball, Kendo, Surfing, Cocaine

In that order

As you can see, I do not hold my own life in very high regard. I did retire from the coke but not after many brushes with death. I still subject myself togetting hit with a bamboo sword, getting elbowed and drowning.

Back
Top Bottom