Name 5 pro athletes you hate and why

Stop it.

Jermaine O'Neal punched a fan and didn't get a season.

Hell JR Smith knocked a dude out cold and got two games.

Ya boy a coward just accept it and deal with it.

Bruh JR knocked out NOBODY!!! :lol:

Son hit Crowder with a backfist and Crowder's leg collapsed under him. That's why Crowder was on the floor for so long his leg was finished after that.

Can't be serious right now.

"out cold".

:rofl:

Last edited:
Only Jerry Stackhouse had confirmed hands.

Everyone else is pretty much hearsay or on court enforcers.

Stackhouse legit washed every dude he ever fought in the league.

Son straight clipped Shaq midair once like he was Ronnie Lott.

Shaq got up and wanted no static. :lol:

Lettuce be cereal, these dudes are ball players, not pugilists. Maybe .01% (Stackhouse) legit had hands.

Lot of these dudes is nuts or have ill tempers but that =/= actually having hands.

Last edited:
Only Jerry Stackhouse had confirmed hands.

Everyone else is pretty much hearsay or on court enforcers.

Stackhouse legit washed every dude he ever fought in the league.

Son straight clipped Shaq midair once like he was Ronnie Lott.

Shaq got up and wanted no static.
laugh.gif

Lettuce be cereal, these dudes are ball players, not pugilists. Maybe .01% (Stackhouse) legit had hands.

Lot of these dudes is nuts or have ill tempers but that =/= actually having hands.
jerry-vs-jeff-o.gif

Surprised nobody has yet mentioned John Rocker.

Don't much care for Roger Clemens either.

marcin gortat got hands
deladova does that mma stuff

i remember when stackhouse gave kirk snyder that biz after the gm. :lol:

[quote name="Verdykt"]Chris Paul- hes a dirty c*** puncher. Flops and complains more than anyone[/quote]*warned* No profanity. Please & thanks.

johnathan vilma / darren sharper (the bounty brothers)

the power 3 qbs brady, rodgers, manning: always whining for flags

richard sherman.... SHUT UP

lebron i think is somewhat arrogant/ overconfident (lebron are you worried about being down in the series??? "no cause im the best player in the world"..... didnt win the mvp that year andjust ..no)

brad marchand.... dirty piece o trash.. that whole boston lineup with lucic (who left) chara ect... seidenberg

5 categories more than players :tongue: o well

Don't hate anyone, but I'm annoyed with:

Sherman: Likes to stir **** up.
Crabtree: Drama king
On field Tom Brady: Whiner.
Philip Rivers: Same.
Chris Paul: Above...

I knew try don't see how anyone can like lebron man. Outside of his b made tendencies, son game is so ugly. Look like a center trynna dribble and get to the rack. If my favorite player pulled that dunk contest stuff man, or that team hopping ish. Y'all better than me.

KD will be added to my original list on here if he takes the f boy way out by joining the Warriors

Lebron a heel now so him doing all that ish is funny to me now. Like the whole team standing in the middle of the cheerleaders doing their routine :lol: or basically running the Cavs organization lol. Dudes a-hole tendencies are comedy to me lol

Last edited:
Lebbywinks - No reason needed
Deitrick Rose - No reason needed
Maria Sharapova - Extremely overrated
Lebby - No reason neeses
LeBronze - No reason needed

Flacco. Idk. Autocorrect said flaccid tho.
Carmello cuz he's capable of more
Roger federer. Don't like his swag
Alex smith. Raider fan.
Aaron Rodgers. Looks self entitled.

LeBron - No reason necessary
Swaggy P - Dude needs to quit ball
Dwight Howard - not a competitive bone there, always smiling
Chris Paul - Crybaby
Austin Rivers - Coach's sun, doesn't belong in the NBA

I don't hate Curry btw
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1906815/width/500/height/1000[/quote]

Damn, those are all good reasons. I think dude is converting me into a hater :lol :p

Curry winning on and off the court. Except for that contract.

Last edited:
1. LeBron James, he thinks he's the best player in the world but he can't run his ISO game w/o having his team built a certain way. He doesn't make his teammates better and his stans are the worst in the NBA. Don't even need to really go into all the personality things that make him unlikeable. 

2. Manny Pacquiao. Arum puppet. Attracts a ton of low IQ casual fans that never, ever concede that their guy can be beat/has lost. The biggest cherrypicker in all of boxing. 

3. Chase Utley. Dirty player with a history of dirty slides. 

4. Ronda Rousey. Great judoka, overrated mixed martial artist. Hypocrite on domestic violence. Just a giant d-bag.

5. Paul Pierce. He hates the Lakers and Lakers fans hate him. Flopper. '08 NBA Finals. 

Honorable Mentions:

Riley Cooper
Bryce Harper
Mike Moustakas
Conor McGregor
Jon Jones
Kevin Garnett
Josh Norman 

Pacquiao is a greater cherry picker than Mayweather? Youre wrong on that one

1. LeBron James, he thinks he's the best player in the world but he can't run his ISO game w/o having his team built a certain way. He doesn't make his teammates better and his stans are the worst in the NBA. Don't even need to really go into all the personality things that make him unlikeable. 

2. Manny Pacquiao. Arum puppet. Attracts a ton of low IQ casual fans that never, ever concede that their guy can be beat/has lost. The biggest cherrypicker in all of boxing. 

3. Chase Utley. Dirty player with a history of dirty slides. 

4. Ronda Rousey. Great judoka, overrated mixed martial artist. Hypocrite on domestic violence. Just a giant d-bag.

5. Paul Pierce. He hates the Lakers and Lakers fans hate him. Flopper. '08 NBA Finals. 

Honorable Mentions:

Riley Cooper
Bryce Harper
Mike Moustakas
Conor McGregor
Jon Jones
Kevin Garnett
Josh Norman 
Pacquiao is a greater cherry picker than Mayweather? Youre wrong on that one
true, how is pac a cherry picker when he accepted a fight with mayweather who is by far the better fighter 

1. Paul Pierce
2. Paul Pierce
3. Paul Pierce
4. Tom Brady
5. David Ortiz

Dwight Howard - least favorite NBA Player of all time, the definition of a punk Bizatch. With that body, he should have done more
People say that but when has strength ever been a main factor as to how good a basketball player is.

The best Centers of all time, NONE of them have looked like THAT

Maybe his body looking like that is the reason he wasn't better

5) Jay Feely - He just looked like such a douche when he played with his writbands, gloves and eyeblack.

4) Aaron Rodgers - Just looking at his potato-looking mug annoys me.

3) Dwight Howard - Soft and waste of size.

2) Terrell Suggs - He's a POS.

1) DeAndre Jordan - All he does is whine, then act tough, then whine some more. The fact that he's so bad at free throws is hilarious to me. Same with Dwight for that matter.

Back
Top Bottom