Name a Worse Owner in Professional Sports vol. Donald Sterling Strikes Again

C'mon Clip fans. Yall know Dolan is worse.

The stuff I hear about Sterling is ridiculously bad though. Like an absurd joke.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Wow

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

I don't think Sterling creates the ads. Sure it looks bad on him, but I don't really see how this is his fault.

damn straight he does. dude creates everyone of his ads, sports and apt buildings. look at all of them in the LA times. same layout, same format. straight out of 1980. read an article a couple years ago that says he still creates them all by hand.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

I don't think Sterling creates the ads. Sure it looks bad on him, but I don't really see how this is his fault.

damn straight he does. dude creates everyone of his ads, sports and apt buildings. look at all of them in the LA times. same layout, same format. straight out of 1980. read an article a couple years ago that says he still creates them all by hand.
laugh.gif

I don't know how to take this ad, and which is worse?

The fact that he's celebrating Black History month in March, or the fact that it's clearly aiming at Black children specifically, being underprivileged?

The fact that he's celebrating Black History month in March, or the fact that it's clearly aiming at Black children specifically, being underprivileged?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

this.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

this.

tired.gif

I'm a Clippers fan and people are on the Clippers forum defending Sterling and trashing the author of the article.
30t6p3b.gif

It's hard to support a franchise like this.

I'm a Clippers fan and people are on the Clippers forum defending Sterling and trashing the author of the article.
30t6p3b.gif

It's hard to support a franchise like this.

Back
Top Bottom