Name One Freshman (or newish rapper) YOU enjoy more than Drake (NO HATE)

Wiz Wale & Currensy dont count they been out

Big Sean & Asher Roth hands down

i don't know if we can classify curren$y as a freshman/new rapper, but i've been messin with j.cole, j elec, and wiz.

Blu -
because he's already made a classic album (imo) "Below the Heavens" and one of the best/most underrated 'mixtapes', Her Favorite Colo(u)r, along with a prolific body of work that goes under the radar, but all of it is raw.

J.Cole -
because he spits like a SAVAGE!, at this point I'm not even concerned about a J.Cole verse being hot or not because i'm already sure its going to be, its just whether he can translate all of that hot spittin into a song, which as far as i can tell he's getting better and better with. 'Get Away' is in constant rotation.

Big Sean-
because dudes are ALREADY biting his style! ya'll notice how a lot of rappers started setting up their punch lines like Big Sean?
and UKNOWBIGSEAN was a solid mixtape.

Wiz Khalifa-
He can make a good song, and the energy he brings to tracks are crazy, and I could always go for some
pimp.gif
music.

Curren$y, French Montana, Frenchie (So Icy crew..just for the entertainment dude is)
laugh.gif

Personally, I think Drake is overrated...just another manufactured mainstream rapper..and for the record, I don't hate dude..but I don't mess with dude either..just my opinion.

Spitta, Cole, Cudi, Blu (if he counts) and a lot more if we are talkin YM Drake

Back
Top Bottom