Now I'm like B you better talk to him
Before this fist put a spark to him
**** around **** get dark to him, put a part through him
Lose a major part to him, arm, leg

Dead in the middle of Little Italy

little did we know that we riddled some middleman

who didn't do diddily

- Big Pun

WheyMint...Popped a Molly I'M sweatin woo, Popped a Molly I'm sweatin woo, mama always told me boy counts your blessings

I don't need weed to ease me when I'm stressing for real

I just close my eyes and try to think how heaven feels just to feel good again

Even though I know when I open them

It's back to the hood again where kids hold chrome with them

Just to feel protected cuz these videos are showing them how to shoot fools and take they dough from them - Blu

Survive the droughts? I wish you well?
How sick am i? I wish you HEALTH
I wish you wheels, i wish ourselfyou wealth

I wish you insight so you could see for y
"Babylon, Babylon/

Out my window all I see is Babylon/

On the news all I see is Babylon/

And all ****** do is just babble on/.."

Just to name a couple.
SOUL-O *** ... man imma bump that now

Last edited:
"you can't stand Kiss, comin through the hood in the Ashton Vanguish the color of dandruff"-Jadakiss

"cuz if I ain't sharp and heartless
these bishes'll start ****
excuse me, but this is where we park bish"
-Pac

"betta get in where you fit in cause it's crucial
i'm tryna cut bout 2 of them girls cuz that's just what i'm use to"
-Big Boi

"i met a gypsy and she hipped me to some life game
to stimulate and activate the left and right brain"
-Andre

"the music is like that green stuff provided to you by sack man
pack man
how in tf you think we gone do that man?
ridin round Old Nat'l on 18s w/out no gat man"
-Big Boi

"paragraph indent
i make intense sense
****** on that Gill Scott dope hint, hint
at age 15 started smokin Billy Clint
and now he 21 and wanna know where the time went"
-Andre

"is it my fate to live a life of luxury so ****** buy my tape?
so much jealousy it scares me
so be prepared
cuz only the strong survive life isn't fair"
-Pac

"I'm tryna get a buck, no luck, I had to move around a lot cuz my moms was stuck" - Pac

"Now, I reside in Pomona, I got some bishes on the corner, my baby momma with 'em too, cuz I'm a MF'n fool" - Suga Free

"You came from a long line of killers and drug dealers, who forever smoke bud, so it's probably in your blood" - Xzibit

"Windows tinted on my ride when I drive in it, so if I rob a bank run out and just dive in it, so I'll be disguised in it, and if anybody identifies the guy in it I hide for 5 minutes, come back shoot the eyewitness, fire at the private eye hired to pry in my business, die bishes, bastards, brats, pets, this puppy's lucky I didn't blast his *** yet" - Em

I always tell myself this when I wake up hungover:

"They tell you to stop, but you just sit there ignorin, even tough you wake up feelin like **** every mornin', but you're young, you gotta lotta drugs to do, girls to screw, parties to crash, sucks to be you" - Em

"follow procedures, the crowd couldnt wait to hear this/
nobody been this long awaited since jesus"
-rakim

"make sure my mic is loud and my production is tight/
better watch me round your girl if you aint f****n her right"
-big l

"one in a million im strong young and appealin"
-az

"street disciple my raps are trifle/
i shoot slugs from my brain just like a rifle"
-nas

"you cursed it but rehearsed it/
i drop unexpectedly like bird s**t"
- frank white

"take the evil out the people they been actin right/
cuz both black and white is smokin crack tonight"
-2pac

Bunch of Kanye lines

"She's so precious, with the peer pressure, couldn't afford a car so she named her daughter Alexis"- All Falls Down

"I went to the malls and I balled too hard

'Oh my god, is that a Black Card?'
I turned around and replied, why yes but I prefer the term
African American Express"-Last Call

"Mayonnaise colored Benz I push miracle whips"- Last Call

"The plan was to drink until the pain over, but what's worse, the pain or the hangover? Fresh air, rollin' down the windows, too many Erkals on your team that's why your wins low"- Dark Fantasy (quad entendre)

"I'm so Chi/shy that you thought I was bashful, but this bastards flow will bash your skull"- Get 'em High

"It takes more than a magazine to kill my vibe"- Diamonds From Sierra Leone

"If you admire somebody you should go ahead and tell them, people never get the flowers while they can still smell them"- Big Brother

"Reach for the stars so if you fall, you land on a cloud"- Homecoming

"I'm on my Van Gogh, I don't hear ****"- Power (Remix)

"We got two white Russians but we also need some drinks"- Blazin' Feat Kanye West

"They say I was the abomination of Obama's Nation, well that's a pretty bad way to start the conversation"- Power

These are basically my favorite quotes from my favorite artist, I'm probably missing a ton too but just off the top of my head. Sorry for the overload but they are all great.

" Freedom or jail, clips inserted a baby's being born same time a man is murdered the beginning and end.. As far as rap goes its only natural I explain, my plateau and also what defines my name"

-Nas

"To Guess to Versace, now its diamonds like Liberace that's just the natural cycle, nobody want to be like Michael where I'm from, just them ****** who bounced from a gun we out her trying to make hard white into cold green, I can help shortly blow out like afro-sheen, plus i can relieve my days of youth which is gone that little ****** peeps, its time to put him on" Jay-Z

"The underground is a secret society/We assassinate all those in silence/Go tell your favorite Bay Boy/To keep his Benjamin's private."

"Now im from Port Arther, Texas, 90 miles away for the last 15 years, I been reppin my state, I knew the real DJ Screw sip grape by the case eights over ice straight product of the H Southside, I never was no big socializer with Bun you can talk, I **** with the boss like thug and prince silvia rome or wice, this game a pie i dont want it all i just need a slice" - Pimp C

"I freak beats slam it like Iron Sheik, jam like a tec wit correct techniques"

-Nas

Back
Top Bottom