Name that shoe: Max2 Uptempo 94 low top? Or something else?

rainking

Supporter
I never post threads like this, but I can't figure this one out. Stopped at a light last night, a guy crossing the street in front of me had on what appeared to be a relatively low-cut shoe that resembled this:
Max94uptempo.jpg

Except it wasn't these. It had similar color blocking and similar white leather "pods" on the upper, but not only was it a low or at least lower cut shoe, the airbag also appeared to be more in the full-length air max style (similar to the AM97) and it was either a relatively bright green or maybe volt color. Part of me feels like I did see a shoe like that once upon a time, but really I have no idea and I've poked around the web and can't figure it out. Anyone know?

39 views and no one knows yet. I should have dropped the window and shouted at him LOL

Yea but those threads have a picture almost all the time.

Last edited:
Or..., with the product code.
Anyway, since they made just too many variants/takedowns at that time, it’s no strange that some models from that era (90’s) can’t be identified nowadays even w/ the product codes tho.

Whatever. I don't even care. Thought someone on here might have known. Not important. If I had a product code, I wouldn't need to ask. If I had a photo, I wouldn't need to ask. I wasn't looking to buy them or hunt them down. Was just curious as I don't recall the shoe in question. Some of you guys make me laugh. My description was pretty specific. Clearly no one knows or cares. That's fine. Could do without the snotty answers, but that's whatever, too. Have a great week, fellas.

Hmmmm did they look old? Meaning like OG heat? Or did they look newer.

There WERE a few lows in the uptempos but based on your description it's probably not them.

nike+air+max+uptempo+low+Duke+.jpg

There are a lot of old Air Maxes that could be in the mix, but it would depend if they looked like runners, or cross trainers, or low bball shoes.

s-l400.jpg

Hmmmm did they look old? Meaning like OG heat? Or did they look newer.

There WERE a few lows in the uptempos but based on your description it's probably not them.

nike+air+max+uptempo+low+Duke+.jpg

There are a lot of old Air Maxes that could be in the mix, but it would depend if they looked like runners, or cross trainers, or low bball shoes.

s-l400.jpg

Thanks for trying, dude. No, not those, I found and remembered those as well. The 97-style max airbag is really what piqued my interest. Ah well.

Back
Top Bottom