Nancy Grace is a joke vol. smoking marijuana will make you violent, fat, and lazy

I couldn't get past the first 5 seconds of the video.

But, if whats on the title is true, then she must be a chronic smoker.

I wish she would stop talkin about things she doesnt know about then.
She needs to Shut The F*** Up! Forever.

Where is Kanye when you need him to tell someone to stop talking.

Last edited:
Cut his mic :lol:

So should we make sugar and fast food illegal, because people can become fat, which can cause health problems which can lead to financial problems which might cause people to lose their houses and families :\

folks need to stop wasting their time paying use to shock-value entities like this lady. her stances are predicated on furthering the division between mankind, not enlightening others to the potential dangers hindering our society.

my temper was 50 times worse before i started smoking and meditating. nowadays, the notion of violence bothers me to the point where I avoid movies, etc. with senseless violence. hell, the most violent thing i watch is some wrestling and that's for the athleticism that gets put on display, not because i want to see guys busted open and in agony.

More Propaganda for the masses 
laugh.gif
 Reminds me of the Hemp/Cannabis criminalization AKA REEFER MADNESS of the 1920's......
"Mexican Marijuhana" was making mexicans violent and rape white women, the word marijuana is a mexican word for a weed.

Everytime a drug has been banned its to affect the group associated with it

Asian Workers of the 1800's -Opium (smoking substanse and taking American jobs on the railway construction
Freed Black Slaves of the 1800's- Cocaine ( Using drug to stay up and out work the white man and to rape women)
Mexican & Jamaicans of the 1920's- Marijhuana AKA REEFER (Became blood thirsty and violent but this was also to help cotton farmers
(cheaper quality than hemp, doesnt last as long as hemp, so the more you must sell, = $)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reefer_Madness

Reefer Madness  (originally made as Tell Your Children  and sometimes titled as The Burning QuestionDope AddictDoped Youth  and Love Madness) is a 1936-1939 American propaganda  exploitation film  revolving around the melodramatic events that ensue when high school  students are lured by pushers to try marijuana  — from a hit and run accident, to manslaughtersuicide, attempted rape, and descent into madness. The film was directed by Louis Gasnier  and starred a cast composed of mostly unknown bit actors.

Originally financed by a church group under the title Tell Your Children, the film was intended to be shown to parents as a morality tale  attempting to teach them about the dangers of cannabis use.[sup][5][/sup]  However, soon after the film was shot, it was purchased by producer Dwain Esper, who re-cut the film for distribution on the exploitation film circuit beginning in 1938/39 through the 40s and 50s.[sup][5][/sup]  The film was "rediscovered" in the early 1970s and gained new life as satire among advocates of cannabis policy reform.[sup][5][/sup][sup][6][/sup]  Although finding a popular audience as a cult film, critics have panned it asa "worst" film. Today, it is in the public domain  in the United States.[sup][6][/sup]

Last edited:
This broad is so trashy...it's disgusting. I can't believe there's a whole legion of people that support this beast. 
mean.gif

How she check her husband on using a pink sippy cup for a damn soda,lol...
Edit: saw somebody brought that up already, lol..

Back
Top Bottom