Nas - Black President (Full Version)

I'm kind of tired of Nas "Black Panther" attitude...why can't this man just make a song and not put how he doesn't trust white people init.

Originally Posted by M1dnightMobster

I'm kind of tired of Nas "Black Panther" attitude...why can't this man just make a song and not put how he doesn't trust white people in it.

roll.gif
what?

who was that singin "yes we can/chang the world"?
kindof sounded like em.

hot song, hope the album is hot.

this track goes hard
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
this is pure hip hop not that %$*#@$%% lil wayne crap........

Yo this joint is on point. HTTB I am with you man....the chorus could have been a bit better but I like this joint a lot.

Nas is writing this album based on one persons/race's point of view

Sorry, I cant relate to none of that %**+

I love hearing music like this, It's moving in my opinion. I'm the biggest wayne fan, but this mixtape trackis hotter than anything on TC3 album. The last verse is ill...
1zbq4jn.jpg

why the hell is there 5 post mentioning wayne in a NAS POST. Damn if u love him who gives a F, if u hate him Who gives a F go try and relate better with i feellike dying.

Originally Posted by PAsSback

This album isn't for you then. Go listen to something else.

johngotty,

if down the road you get caught up and have to serve community service, the work you have put in on the music forum is at least 80hrs worth. i cosign.

Nice track. This dude Nas got people vexed already.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I love it.
PAsSback wrote:

Isn't every album based on one's POV unless it's a group album? It's cool though, just don't buy/listen to the album.

Back
Top Bottom