Nas & Damian Marley - Distant Relatives - April 20, 2010

They need to come to DC.
mad.gif
tired.gif

just came back from the concert in Eugene. Didn't think it was going to be good cuz im not a big fan of Damian but i must admit, it was one of the greatest concerts ive been too. NAS and DAMIAN killed it

their band kind of sucks....i expected Count Your Blessings to be ridiculous live...

regardless...the show at UCLA is gonna be epic

This joint definitely goes in.  My favorite song keeps changing. At first it was "nah mean", then "count your blessings".  Now I keep playing "Friends".  Def worth the $$

Man this album was another hyped album by you guys...

I listen to it once or twice and thought about being in an African jungle with leaves for clothes and blowing darts out of a long bamboo stick...

Until I really listened to a couple more times... album is flames for real... and I don't even mess with reggae like that.

Beginning to End, excluding a song or two, I think it's one of the best albums in a long time.

Marley held his own spitting wise too... NaS ripped everything he put on this album... guess he has to get hungry now to support his child and building problems.

Oaklandddddddddddddddddddddddddd
eek.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
If you were there U understand... energy was craaaaaaaaaaazy... the encore and gods son
alien.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom