Loco-Motive :pimp: flashback to 94 Nas

Stay :pimp: :pimp: Nas flowing on that Jazz beat

Cherry Wine :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Amy Winehouse voice

Bye Baby :pimp: Grown man music

Nasty :pimp: 80's drug dealer music

Last edited:
wasnt a fan when it released.

will give it a spin a lil later.

Very underrated Nas album. Production was so beastly. 

Nasty still goes 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Would've been the best album that year if not for G.K.M.C

Cherry Wine is smooth as hell and he got off in nasty

Summer on smash was trash tho [emoji]128546[/emoji]

This is an album I appreciate more than most of the recent rap albums as I get older. He's talking some grown man **** on this album. Great album, I mean great. Loved the content, felt like it was really aimed for that 25-40 year old crowd.

Great album

Can't think of any other mc who's made an album this good after 2 decades in the game

Last edited:
American Gangster is great but Jay was like 11 years in the game when that dropped. Nas was basically 20 years in when this dropped.

That song Daughters should've gotten more push. Such a great song and everythkng about it was perfect

I loved this album. Easily his best piece of work since Stillmatic. Not up for debate.

Agreed. This album is a dope album very solid 4.5/5 in my book. Loved the mature vibe Nas was on and I definitely think its an album you can really appreciate when you start to actually appreciate that Life is Good.

That song Daughters should've gotten more push. Such a great song and everythkng about it was perfect

I was disappointed it didn't. Such a positive song for fathers and women. This has to be one of my favorite songs over the last few years.

American Gangster was dope and is probably the only Jay album I would even listen to after 2001 but there were duds on there. Always felt like this album got overhyped because of him saying he went back to RD days for it.

Back
Top Bottom