Nas needs to Murder Kelis

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Man if that @%%#$ don't get in the studio and make an album. She just bein scornful and obviously her attorney on that I AM WOMAN %#@! too. The judge needs to review her monthly bills and decide what she should get cause aint no way she can blow thru $44,000 $57000 in a month.

If she gets granted more than the $44,000 I've given up on the legal system
smh.gif
article says she makes $13k a month herself...
and what the *@$+ is that? she makes $156000 a year and needs 4x that much to LIVE?????????????

i don't even like nas but that's completely @$**$$.
Exactly, that's just rediculous. She just tryna shade her cheatin so that it don't get brought up. Dude need to find that tape ASAP. W/her $13k/mo and the pro-tem $44k/mo she eatin off $53k/mo now if she can't eat off that much then she a fool. But I aint trippin for the homie, the greedyalways get smacked in the end

I know a lot of people are cracking jokes wit the "Nas lost" and "sucker for love" #%+#....but this is pretty serious...
If nas and his lawyers don't do something to stop this greedy psychopath B.... than this is a loss for men everywhere...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ 55k a month for Kelis' busted box.

Not even 50 Cent's baby momma getting that type of cash.

Nas stay taking L's. Nas needs to body his phonebook lawyer, if anybody.

No respectable judge is going to give her that settlement, since she is already getting $44k/mth from him. Nas is already taking care of his seed, no need fora bonus...

i have lost all respect for Kelis.

no need to take everything from this man, and yes, this is coming from a female

she over doing it, being greedy and i hate women like this

Method Man said what every man in America is thinking.

Women are a trip man...

Who they think they are?

Kelis' bum *** don't deserve 1/4th of what she's asking for.

You want money for a better life for your child? Work for it, you stupid idiot.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom