Nas on Power 105 (2002) Appreciation....

Dude. Went. Off.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

"Nelly you tryin to come at KRS-One, don't be Nas"...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son was basically given the crown as the KONY and basically threw it down and said "F all y'all"...Nas is the G.O.A.T, but son is a noodle.

From another perspective..........

Isnt this when Nas was on the radio every other day complaining and being emotional about EVERYTHING???

Originally Posted by thagreatj

Isnt this when Nas was on the radio every other day complaining and being emotional about EVERYTHING???

Nazzz played himself with that interview, one of the greats but he made himself look stupid- he was going mad hard to be funny and just came off as a whinylittle kid.

Although when he was like

Flex man..look at his face man...look at his face
I started dying
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I mean I like Cam and all, but the %$+ is WACK!!
roll.gif

N.O.R.E. step yo game up!!
laugh.gif

"...see how it flip flops wit da numba one station for hip hop and R&B/ thought summer jam was starrin you/ it was starrin me.."

"...Explain to me why I wanna be you again/ you on the radio cryin/ I'm learnin to swim..."

nice avy....
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

From a Stan's another perspective..........

That *!## was hilarious INDEED, dude was going @ Angie and Flex too.

The funny thing about this

Nas was being real and in our society we lie to our selves everyday. So this came as a "nas is the enemy'

"...see how it flip flops wit da numba one station for hip hop and R&B/ thought summer jam was starrin you/ it was starrin me.."

"...Explain to me why I wanna be you again/ you on the radio cryin/ I'm learnin to swim..."
"....even in my absence my presence is felt"
'...im in the Mediterranean and you still aint been, im on another continent and you still aint content..."

exactly anyone still got this freestyle
nerd.gif
its was TUFFFFFFFF

Back
Top Bottom