Nas owes the IRS over $6 Million in back taxes. Baby mom and govament out to get him

Nas is the latest rapper to make headlines for tax troubles. God’s Son reportedly owes the government over $6 million for a property he owns in Eagles Landing, Ga.

According to The Detroit News, this isn’t the first time Nasir has has problems with the IRS; for the last three years he filed liens. In addition, the Queens, NY MC reportedly owes money for his condo in his hometown. Managers of the building claim he failed to pay his $420 a month assessment fee since January of last year, and have also filed a lien.

But its not all looking down for the Illmatic MC. Earlier this month his child and spousal support payments to ex-wife Kelis were cut in half. Originally ordered to pay about $51,000 a month, an L.A. Superior Court judge reduced Nas’s expenses to about $25,000.

Nas joins Lil Jon Young Buck Trick Daddy and many others who have all had problems with Uncle Sam in the past few months. —Elan Mancini

http://smartenupnas.com/2011/01/25/nas-owes-the-irs-6-mill-in-taxes/

Jay won.....again
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Show me a law where it's required to pay income taxes... I'll wait
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Of course it's not required, but if you don't pay, they'll throw your *#% in prison [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] We're screwed either way.[/color]

2vn067s.jpg

Originally Posted by treason

Nas is the latest rapper to make headlines for tax troubles. God’s Son reportedly owes the government over $6 million for a property he owns in Eagles Landing, Ga.

According to The Detroit News, this isn’t the first time Nasir has has problems with the IRS; for the last three years he filed liens. In addition, the Queens, NY MC reportedly owes money for his condo in his hometown. Managers of the building claim he failed to pay his $420 a month assessment fee since January of last year, and have also filed a lien.

But its not all looking down for the Illmatic MC. Earlier this month his child and spousal support payments to ex-wife Kelis were cut in half. Originally ordered to pay about $51,000 a month, an L.A. Superior Court judge reduced Nas’s expenses to about $25,000.

Nas joins Lil Jon Young Buck Trick Daddy and many others who have all had problems with Uncle Sam in the past few months. —Elan Mancini

http://smartenupnas.com/2011/01/25/nas-owes-the-irs-6-mill-in-taxes/
pssh, im NEVER buying property in da United States.....
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

btw... I KNEW he lived in Atlanta... I just never knew where... I thought it was on the north side...
nerd.gif

i'm still weak that he was paying child support to kelis in gift cards for baby stores.

dude is smart.

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

He'll excel, then prevail.
Once the mic is contacted, he'll attract clientele.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hope it all works out for him, the IRS is not the one to play games with.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

i'm still weak that he was paying child support to kelis in gift cards for baby stores.

dude is smart.
Wait what?!
laugh.gif
 Is that even legal, you sure about that playa?

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Show me a law where it's required to pay income taxes... I'll wait
16th amendment, but why you trying to make this into a political discussion about the legality of income taxes?  Based on the text of the article/posting it makes it seem like the taxes are related to some property he owns not income he earned.

pssh, im NEVER buying property in da United States.....
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Wrong mentality to have champ. As far as property and the government is concerned as the saying goes......."pay me now or pay me later"

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

dude is smart.
Wait what?!
laugh.gif
 Is that even legal, you sure about that playa?

keliscourt.jpg

*DECEASED*

Back
Top Bottom