Nas Reveals Name Of Next Album (2011/2012 Release)

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

most of those songs are over a decade old, god bless da OG i am double album.....

I wish Nas re-released I am as a double disc as originally intended.

me 2...would've gave life after death a SERIOUS run for its money as da best double album.....

Not only that but arguably 5 classics in a row
eek.gif
sick.gif

Seeing as how when I Am... & Nastradamus came out they were looked down upon because of him "Selling out" to a lot of people his lineup of albums at the time would have been
sick.gif
if that double album was released.

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

most of those songs are over a decade old, god bless da OG i am double album.....

I wish Nas re-released I am as a double disc as originally intended.

me 2...would've gave life after death a SERIOUS run for its money as da best double album.....

Not only that but arguably 5 classics in a row
eek.gif
sick.gif

Seeing as how when I Am... & Nastradamus came out they were looked down upon because of him "Selling out" to a lot of people his lineup of albums at the time would have been
sick.gif
if that double album was released.

I just noticed this dude Jay is wearing timbs with that get up
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I just noticed this dude Jay is wearing timbs with that get up
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Yo why is this dude Nas so slack!? SMH. Where is the Nasty video? And I swear on everything if this 9th Wonder beat isn't on the album Nas is a fool. There's no way he can't pick this beat, and I don't even like 9th
30t6p3b.gif

Yo why is this dude Nas so slack!? SMH. Where is the Nasty video? And I swear on everything if this 9th Wonder beat isn't on the album Nas is a fool. There's no way he can't pick this beat, and I don't even like 9th
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom