Nas Reveals Name Of Next Album (2011/2012 Release)

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Will not listen to a single leaked track.

The Don & Daughters will hold me over until next month.
smokin.gif
Son.. word.. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i get what y'all saying but i cant do it. i remember when stillmatic was about to drop, then songs started leaking out. couldn't wait, i remember the tracks having dogs barking in the background
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23
Son.. word.. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i get what y'all saying but i cant do it. i remember when stillmatic was about to drop, then songs started leaking out. couldn't wait, i remember the tracks having dogs barking in the background
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I miss those days tho........I'm expecting big things with this album

Originally Posted by gllahone84

Yeah dude needs to pick one of those RZA beats for real.
If it's actually a good beat i'm all for it,Rza is one of my, if not my favorite producers of all time,but he hasn't been the same for awhile,he needs to spend a month back in the projects to get the vibe back,
laugh.gif

Only listened to Nasty and The Don...waitin on everything else til release day

hopefully a tracklisting drops soon cuz im reallly hoping Sosa is on there but prolly not since thats what everyone wants lol

"Untitled Intro" (Produced by J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
"Street !+%@" (Produced by Swizz Beatz)

As of June 16, 2012, Rick Ross and AZ are the only confirmed MC's with a guest appearances for Life is Good. Including other appearances like Miguel, Frank Ocean, Hodgy Beats and Tyler, The Creator.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

"Untitled Intro" (Produced by J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
"Street !+%@" (Produced by Swizz Beatz)

As of June 16, 2012, Rick Ross and AZ are the only confirmed MC's with a guest appearances for Life is Good. Including other appearances like Miguel, Frank Ocean, Hodgy Beats and Tyler, The Creator.

eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We're due for a new Esco & AZ collab
smokin.gif

Been hyped for that Frank Ocean feature for awhile too... Glad it made the album.

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

We finally get a Nas & AZ track
pimp.gif
and so far no sign of NT's favorite producer Salaam Remi

"Black James Bond" (Produced by Salaam Remi)
"The Don" (Produced by Salaam Remi, Heavy D, and Da Internz)
"Nasty" (Produced by Salaam Remi)

Nas is my favorite rapper of all time so this is a automatic copp. I know I won't be disappointed 
pimp.gif

im not gettin too excited about the AZ feature til i see hes on the official tracklist...i know they recently been workin on some things i just hope a track makes the final cut...last thing together they did i believe was Serious for Streets Disciple which didnt even make the cut...track was tough tho and that was back in what? '04

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

Originally Posted by gllahone84

Yeah dude needs to pick one of those RZA beats for real.
If it's actually a good beat i'm all for it,Rza is one of my, if not my favorite producers of all time,but he hasn't been the same for awhile,he needs to spend a month back in the projects to get the vibe back,
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom