Nas Reveals Name Of Next Album (2011/2012 Release)

Woah.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by T11Time

ure not serious SonOfTony, or u must not be a real fan sayin that
As many great beats he's made for Nas Salaam's made a lot of warmed up garbage that Nas ran with to make albums not as good as they could've been.

As many great beats he's made for Nas Salaam's made a lot of warmed up garbage that Nas ran with to make albums not as good as they could've been.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Huge Nas fan but I gotta agree with this. Salaam has made some dope beats for Nas but also alot of beats that are wack.

Huge Nas fan but I gotta agree with this. Salaam has made some dope beats for Nas but also alot of beats that are wack.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

What they said.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

What they said.

Back
Top Bottom