NAS Thread - Nas x HitBoy - MAGIC 3 Out Now

Honestly can't answer that question... probably NY State of Mind, The World is Yours and It Ain't Hard to Tell.

Anyway, anyone plan on going to one of the NY State of Mind Tours (Nas and Wu-Tang) shows? I think I might go to the one in STL on 8/30

I'm late as hell cause I don't use spotify or nothing but i didn't know Nas and Miss Info got a podcast on there! It's pretty ill. Another hip hop history journey type podcast with some nice back stories that i never knew about. Great listen for anyone that was around during that era (80s - 90's) and also just a great listen overall for the younger gen that just wants to know more about the history of Hip Hop

I'm late as hell cause I don't use spotify or nothing but i didn't know Nas and Miss Info got a podcast on there! It's pretty ill. Another hip hop history journey type podcast with some nice back stories that i never knew about. Great listen for anyone that was around during that era (80s - 90's) and also just a great listen overall for the younger gen that just wants to know more about the history of Hip Hop
What’s the name of it?

Back
Top Bottom