NASA scientist warns that California only has one year of water left.

The self consciousness of NYers is blatant ib this thread

laugh.gif

Cali has ONE L and y'all rushing to this thread smiling like your crush just brushed against your D.

If we start tallying up L's, NY would be Ohio-esque in the standings

rustling NY jimmies are quite fun

this is what happens when you elect a movie star with no political background  that can barely speak english to be the governor of the largest state in america. they brought this on themselves. 

this is what happens when you elect a movie star with no political background  that can barely speak english to be the governor of the largest state in america. they brought this on themselves. 
ehh politcal backgrounds are just as much to blame. though i agree the public has to be more vigilant and educated about the effect of their policies and actions instead of focused on media and fun.
Wow buddy. You wanna sit down to talk about it?
You need to burn one.
If you guys thought I was serious you should also hear about my plans to melt the ice caps, transport the fresh water to reservoirs and enjoy tropical weather in canada thanks to global warming.

Terraforming is definitely the new wave!

Last edited:
Leave it to someone from Tx to want NY's attention.

Should be paying more attention to that map. Texas is about to be next when it comes to the most thirstiest state.
You in to that pizza cake deep dish casserole meatloaf pizza trash?
laugh.gif
I like my pizza crust NTthick bruh

The self consciousness of NYers is blatant ib this thread

:lol:

Cali has ONE L and y'all rushing to this thread smiling like your crush just brushed against your D.

If we start tallying up L's, NY would be Ohio-esque in the standings

rustling NY jimmies are quite fun

Man take your Sandy Cheeks *** on somewhere

Last edited:
Where's @zapatohead408
to hype up his Ethiopian village *** state now?

Can't you read bro? I already posted in here.

edit: Rhetorical question, of course you can't read, you're a New Yorker :lol:

Us Cali dudes are built tough. We'll find a way to overcome this. You dudes in NY could have your city stay in the same state it's in and it's still a turrible place to be.

Last edited:
Cali was already dry as it is :lol:
None of them Cali cats better move to NY though, increasing the gentrification rate n **** :lol:

If anyone in Cali is tired of being dry, and wants to get wet, move to Brownsville...I heard they wet cats up over there..facts, B :lol:

You New Yorkers go somewhere. Ya'll gon be under water :lol:
That sounds more like yall in Cali. A few more earthquakes and yall gonna be a memory. Sink right in to the Pacific. New Atlantis for real :lol:

San Diego has a desalination plant that's just about finished building. They take the water from the ocean and pump it into the city. It's up in Carlsbad. This will most likely be what will save California's future, and what seems to be what others will adapt in the near future. Interesting concept actually

We're saved Californians. No need to move to NY and take over :D

but if we had to, we could easily take it over. Soft *** NYers wouldn't do a damn thing.
:rofl: Please. Yall would freeze to death by Nov. Dying of the flu and **** :lol:

That sounds more like yall in Cali. A few more earthquakes and yall gonna be a memory. Sink right in to the Pacific. New Atlantis for real
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Please. Yall would freeze to death by Nov. Dying of the flu and ****
laugh.gif

Word is that San Fran could be under water as soon as 2 decades from now. I live in Southern Cali, sooooo ehhhhhh. Less hipsters in the state. The Southern half shall be fine.

That sounds more like yall in Cali. A few more earthquakes and yall gonna be a memory. Sink right in to the Pacific. New Atlantis for real
laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Word is that San Fran could be under water as soon as 2 decades from now. I live in Southern Cali, sooooo ehhhhhh. Less hipsters in the state. The Southern half shall be fine.
Less hipsters?
Art museums are gonna be more popular than ever at New Venice Beach

laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Where the hell did you hear that?

Dear god, you're right. Never underestimate the hipsterness of hipsters.

michigan got the water game on lock b. i got bottles bruh, 2 for 5, 4 for 10.

Back
Top Bottom