NASA scientists find evidence of a parallel universe running back in time

Hmm, what if he's the best version of you and super overachieved with the illest life possible, would you murk them? I probably wouldn't, that version of me would see it coming.
Yep. Another thing I think about all THE time.

This video sums it up for me.

Replace "Talent" with "Luck/Outcome." Not too many dudes I grew up with have honest/legal/steady jobs right now and especially during these days.

Hmm, what if he's the best version of you and super overachieved with the illest life possible, would you murk them? I probably wouldn't, that version of me would see it coming.

think of how ANNOYING a better version of you would be, like objectively superior...like, anything you can think of to say, he will just turn that **** around on you, make you Frieza yourself with your own thoughts.

imagine your 13 year old self trying to outsmart you, like BOY IF YOU DON´T GET

think of how ANNOYING a better version of you would be, like objectively superior...like, anything you can think of to say, he will just turn that **** around on you, make you Frieza yourself with your own thoughts.

My 13 yr old self would try to outsmart me too. Little ****.

I would fight my other self

on sight bro gotta square up

I feel like ima learn a lot about myself that day
tenor (1).gif

My 13 yr old self would try to outsmart me too. Little ****.

nah not only would his little JV plan be literal child´s play for me, I would also scorch lil homie to the subdermis.

have that little bird chested muppet tied to a chair like:

¨bet you thought that was real cute you little peanut head mf, shoulda just stayed in the house and caught ´em all...now lookatcha, stuck on stupid. exactly what mama always says to us, ´think you so damn smart...´¨

I would fight my other self

on sight bro gotta square up

I feel like ima learn a lot about myself that day

I only just realized you would never mentally recover from getting your *** whooped by your own ***.

I did not truly appreciate that even yesterday, so right there I´m fighting any past self with an edge.

thanks for that.

Would you guys want to be friends with your parallel universe selves or would you not trust your other selves? One could be bad like that Jet Li movie where he kills all the different versions of himself to get stronger.

I'd def try to bang my parallel wife, no cap.

I’d HATE a better version of me
He would always have the best comebacks
And make me feel like a loser
And would be so damn arrogant

Would you guys want to be friends with your parallel universe selves or would you not trust your other selves? One could be bad like that Jet Li movie where he kills all the different versions of himself to get stronger.

Have seen this? It's about exactly that. Quality flick. Highly recommend.

If you're ever bored and really want to change your entire concept of time....stay up for 24 hours or more.

You'll immediately have a broader understanding of time and how it doesn't exist.

Often times we break up days only because we go to sleep. When we don't sleep, no more do we say yesterday and today..only...earlier...a while ago. Time is such an interesting construct. It's fake. Things really are all happening at once. And if you think about everything on a loop, then everything really has already happened, you just haven't gotten to that part yet.

Alaska in the summer has 22 hrs of sunshine. I've been there. It's trippy af to look at the clock and see 2:30am and the sun in a quarter past noon.

(I've been studying reincarnation lately too...I think deja vu, if you aren't buying that it's a brain disease like some say lol, deja vu is possible evidence of the former, that you've been here before)

Last edited:

The One.

I suggest everyone watches that film

And also watch Rick and Morty.

Multiverse ftw.

Would def be curious to see parallel universe self.

If I body him, do I get his energy like Highlander...or does the universe fold on itself when I touch him and we all die because same matter can't occupy the same space?

What if we're the washed versions of us? What if the other version grew up with perfect circumstances to be the goat in whatever he does. Has no drawbacks or issues that stall progress. They reach peak height, intelligence, success, anything. Possibly better than you in everyway. All of your strengths, none of your weaknesses. What if he roasts you? Lol

The One.

I suggest everyone watches that film

And also watch Rick and Morty.

Multiverse ftw.

Would def be curious to see parallel universe self.

If I body him, do I get his energy like Highlander...or does the universe fold on itself when I touch him and we all die because same matter can't occupy the same space?
I watched one random episode of Rick and Morty, the first episode of season 2 and that **** was crazy. I was faded tho.

What if we're the washed versions of us? What if the other version grew up with perfect circumstances to be the goat in whatever he does. Has no drawbacks or issues that stall progress. They reach peak height, intelligence, success, anything. Possibly better than you in everyway. All of your strengths, none of your weaknesses. What if he roasts you? Lol
The demi-god version of yourself hitting yourself with Boy! then going off would definitely sting.
3683850_0

almost as weird to realize this could be the best POSSIBLE version of you as it is to realize it could be the worst.

Wonderful Life Ghosts pop up in crib like ¨OTHERWISE THIS IS WHAT YOU WOULD HAVE BECOME¨ or ¨...and all those lucky breaks and little people got you to this happy ending instead of [shudders] ¨ and it´s like...whoa.

...so I just try to enjoy my current day.

NO MAN IS PREPARED TO BEAR THOSE MENTAL SCARS; THE SCORCH WOULD ENDURE FOREVERMORE

If another version of myself was that much better than me and circumstances that great, then it would be some **** he never woulda got into or seen that would be mind blowing to him ...Yo would probly spend more time asking questions bout **** I done did out here cuz he wouldn’t believe it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom