NASA Warns Super Solar Storms Forecasted For 2012 Could Kill 1 Billion

http://2012indyinfo.wordpress.com/2...or-2012-could-kill-1-billion-before-its-news/

NASA has forecasted super solar storms for 2012 and is sounding the alarm it could knock out the Earth’s entire electrical grid and kill 1 billion people. If proper precautions aren’t taken it could lead to nuclear meltdowns around the entire world.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

When Derek HAARPer is your general manage, this is what happens. I wonder how true the excuse for 1 billion folks dying is.

When Derek HAARPer is your general manage, this is what happens. I wonder how true the excuse for 1 billion folks dying is.

So... I shouldn't live modestly, be faithful to my wife, worry about teh AIDS and drive carefully anymore NASA?

Reckless switch activated.

So... I shouldn't live modestly, be faithful to my wife, worry about teh AIDS and drive carefully anymore NASA?

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

You bout to be real mad, living with AIDS when nothing happens.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

You bout to be real mad, living with AIDS when nothing happens.

NASA has revised their prediction for solar maximum to now occur around mid-May of 2013

On a side note .... every website that I see when I google this, is one of those fake , non reliable "news sources". I dont see any death threat type of news on any credible website...

NASA has revised their prediction for solar maximum to now occur around mid-May of 2013

On a side note .... every website that I see when I google this, is one of those fake , non reliable "news sources". I dont see any death threat type of news on any credible website...

Back
Top Bottom