NASA Warns Super Solar Storms Forecasted For 2012 Could Kill 1 Billion

Originally Posted by GoldenTicket21

NASA has revised their prediction for solar maximum to now occur around mid-May of 2013

On a side note .... every website that I see when I google this, is one of those fake , non reliable "news sources". I dont see any death threat type of news on any credible website...
What determines if a website is credible or not though?

Originally Posted by GoldenTicket21

NASA has revised their prediction for solar maximum to now occur around mid-May of 2013

On a side note .... every website that I see when I google this, is one of those fake , non reliable "news sources". I dont see any death threat type of news on any credible website...
What determines if a website is credible or not though?

lolol at reckless switch activated

Of course NASA gave similar warnings about last years solar eruption’s which came and went without a single hiccup.

So when my dangometer is in yellow....reckless switch will be thrown on.  For now its still in the green word to steve the lab monkey

lolol at reckless switch activated

Of course NASA gave similar warnings about last years solar eruption’s which came and went without a single hiccup.

So when my dangometer is in yellow....reckless switch will be thrown on.  For now its still in the green word to steve the lab monkey

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

So... I shouldn't live modestly, be faithful to my wife, worry about teh AIDS and drive carefully anymore NASA?

Reckless switch activated.

You bout to be real mad, living with AIDS when nothing happens.

While I usually don't put much stock in doomsday predictions, I'm turning over a new leaf. I believe this one over the others and

7823068.jpg

So... I shouldn't live modestly, be faithful to my wife, worry about teh AIDS and drive carefully anymore NASA?

While I usually don't put much stock in doomsday predictions, I'm turning over a new leaf. I believe this one over the others and

7823068.jpg

So you know what is and what isn't going to happen then don't you?
But when in the existence of existence has 'nothing' happened....that doesn't even make logical sense...'nothing' can never happen.

Some are too embedded in their own darkness/ignorance to see the situation for what it is....you can tell who its too late for already. 

So you know what is and what isn't going to happen then don't you?
But when in the existence of existence has 'nothing' happened....that doesn't even make logical sense...'nothing' can never happen.

Some are too embedded in their own darkness/ignorance to see the situation for what it is....you can tell who its too late for already. 

7823068.jpg
im
roll.gif
and
30t6p3b.gif
at that pic at the same time

7823068.jpg
im
roll.gif
and
30t6p3b.gif
at that pic at the same time

Back
Top Bottom