NASA Warns Super Solar Storms Forecasted For 2012 Could Kill 1 Billion

Good ol doomsday scares by the media...

I predict at least 2 more comet scares and a couple more Judgement Day predictions in the next 10 years.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeadTrini1

just more ways to put more money in peoples pockets...Just try to live a happy good life.
As far as I see it, there are so many negative things that people are doing that its gotta manifest its self, so whatever we coulda done is too late to do now.Just gonna spend the rest of my days building this.

that crib is crazy 
eek.gif

more info on it plz

Originally Posted by SneakerHeadTrini1

just more ways to put more money in peoples pockets...Just try to live a happy good life.
As far as I see it, there are so many negative things that people are doing that its gotta manifest its self, so whatever we coulda done is too late to do now.Just gonna spend the rest of my days building this.

that crib is crazy 
eek.gif

more info on it plz

I find it humbling and eerily fascinating that the earth and human existence is one solar storm away from being gone forever.

I find it humbling and eerily fascinating that the earth and human existence is one solar storm away from being gone forever.

meh - i would be more afraid if there was nobody talking about it-

if somethings gonna happen on that scale the protocol is to try to reduce panic, chaos, rioting etc...they are not gonna say hey everyone you have 24hours to live...enjoy

meh - i would be more afraid if there was nobody talking about it-

if somethings gonna happen on that scale the protocol is to try to reduce panic, chaos, rioting etc...they are not gonna say hey everyone you have 24hours to live...enjoy

Back
Top Bottom