Natasha Richardson... gone.

Dang RIP

thats so sad, earlier today I read an article on MSN on how people are afraid
she has the "talk and die" syndrome

frown.gif

R.I.P.

My lil bro is going up there tomorrow to snow board. And he's a beginner...
he better smarten up.

i saw this morning that her family was with her, but according to sources she was on life support or in an irreversible coma. sad, never going skiing in mylife.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

I'm thinking she had some internal bleeding...only way you can check on that is if you X-ray/MRI the person.
If I'm not mistaken, head CT scans are used. Not sure about x-rays. If incorrect, feel free to correct me.

RIP.

I saw her on Top Chef probably 2 weeks ago (delayed in NZ). I remember her of the Parent Trap.. she has a nice accent.

Liam Neeson is going to play Lincoln in a film in 2011. I'm excited for that

This is so sad because her family must be devastated. It is such a scary thing because she didn't immediately know she was hurt. She walked away from theaccident and then complained of the pain. It just goes to show you that you have to be checked out if you think something is up because it can be serious.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

I'm thinking she had some internal bleeding...only way you can check on that is if you X-ray/MRI the person.
If I'm not mistaken, head CT scans are used. Not sure about x-rays. If incorrect, feel free to correct me.

You're right.
R.I.P.

Another thing,

Didn't know she was Joely Richardsons sister, aka Julia McNamara of Nip Tuck.

Back
Top Bottom