Nate Robinson's Foam Lites STILL in HIS possession.... eBay @ 20k?!?

who ever was bidding on those kicks got money you see how high that went that means money not a problem to them

someone is
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Stinky0920

20,000 G's....i mean really.....its nate robinson not Jordan.....im a true sneaker head but I wouldnt even pay 20 G's for MJ's game worn 1998 finals 14's....Nate's shows were on point though.......SHAME ON DA EBAY SELLER
your a fool those could be easily sold more down the road to the basketball hall of fame or what not. There is really no price limit to memorbillalike those 14s.

feel sorry for nobody

seller is making money off them anyway possible.....whoever got the 20 staccs OBVIOUSLY has the money (if their serious)

thats how the hustle goes...they just got played in the end

Originally Posted by s dubl

you guys really think the winner paid?
i hope they didn't but if they did
smh.gif
but with that amount of cash they got time to stop it from going through

i think the 20G winner didnt pay for the item,
hes just playing around with the seller~ lol
if i have some extra account, i would do so~ jk

I won the auction and have the Krptonates in hand....just send a one time payment of $25,000 to my email address an these will be yours. Nate Robinson worethese in the dunk contest and the shoes have never been worn!!!....PM me asap.....someone just offered me $23,000 HURRY!!!! I will ship with USPS OvernightMail and u will receive the shoes in 2-3 days.

i'm sure if the person won and for whatever reason paid $20,000+ he'd find out sooner or later that he got screwed. that would end up being way morethan a paypal claim lol. i'm sure dude would have a lawsuit on his hands.

Back
Top Bottom