NATHAN FOR YOU -- Season 2 Tuesdays at 10:30pm on Comedy Central

:rofl: @ Smoker's Allowed. Of course he just takes it too far.

Nathan needs to eventually show how he reveals choosing the experts he finds to consult with. They all turn out to be real characters :lol:

The auditions :lol: The I Love You's :rofl: Again :lol: Again :lol: Again :lol:

End of the play Nathan is looking so proud :lol: :smh: Then he drops the smoking facts.

"I loved it" :lol: "Say it again" :rofl:

Last edited:
THE ORGY :wow:
Post pearl harbor world :lol:
The animation grew to be nathan lmao
Third wheel joke went over the biker couples head lol
Royalty free media lulz
Summit ice on the intern was funny also lmfao

Yall think that was a real family and the kid was really in the box? :lol: :rofl: :smh:

Nathan staying too watch :lol: Then the orgy :rofl:

The hotel manager's eyes on the vid :rofl:

Travel agency in to funeral home :lol: Son about to fall in love with Rosa :lol:

I need to see an ep where Nathan suggests and idea and the person gets mad, says no and kicks him out lol

The grilling of the bikers on their relationship. Exposing some of the dude's past. Then they treat Nathan basically the same way they were treated by the driver's in traffic.

Post-Pearl Harbor world :rofl:

I think the kid was in the box...the amount of effort to sound proof it and then NOT put the kid in...they definitely did.

Whole Idea was hilarious though.

Cameraman face during the orgy :wow: :rofl:

Getting Awkward with the Stars of The Night Before

Last edited:
Nathan actually brought the parents into the room 
roll.gif

Nathan's Asian impression :rofl:

The stunt driver not making the rep for bad Asian driver's any better by acting like she's in some car chase parking cars :lol:

Hey lets do something random, lets go get a blood test :rofl: :rofl:

Fart machine on the nurse. Nathan is desperate :lol: Then he starts to criticize her about it.

Then he tells him about collecting his piss and blood :rofl: :lol: Then the montage of them having fun in the amusement park.

Oh my god.

Yo this dude Nathan is a genius. I saw his eyes light up when she asked him to to an Asian accent. Like a million dollars just fell into his lap.:rofl:

He really has awkwardness down to a ******* science.:lol:

Sometimes I wonder if this is the character Nathan created, or is he's really just that damn socially awkward, lonely and sad.:lol:

Love it! This season is perfection. My dad gets kinda pissed watching it, he thinks Nathan's dumb, he doesn't really get the trolling. A lot of stand out bit's this season. The Holocaust Free Jackets and the Life Guru guy. I'm always surprised.

Back
Top Bottom